the seven year itch

by Crumpet 125 Replies latest jw friends

• PMJ
    PMJ

HEY LUKE NAME THE PLACE?YES I WOULD RAISE MY VOISE TO YOU.AND IF YOU TRIED TO CONTENDT WITH ME YOU WOULD BE ON THE END OF A BEATING.I WAS A ENGLISH SCHOOL BOYS BOXING CHAMPION AND THEN WENT ON TO GET BRONZE IN THE WORLD AMUTRES.SO PLEASE DONT TRY AND SCARE ME OVER A COMPUTER IT DOESNT WORK.99.9 % WITNESSES WOULDNT FIGHT IM THE 0.1%

• lucifer
    lucifer

PMJ what would jesus say??!! jehovahs witnesses are supposed to be loving, I wonder...

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

*licks LittleToe because it's always been a dream of mine*

• lola28
    lola28

PMJ, I did not mean to call you an animal, what I meant to say was that the condition you are in really saddens me, you are stuck in a place where you can not be a decent human. The society makes it impossible for the witnesses to truly care about people, they strip you of who you are.You have no free will they decide what is wrong and right. Like the caged animals at the zoo when you become a witness you are caged in, and you are no longer a person.

See something I noticed when I was a kid is that animals, cats, dogs and so on always take care of their own, always, and will kill before they let one of their own be hurt, they are loyal to the end, can you say that of witnesses? No, you can't because when you are a witness your loyalty is not given to your god or to your family or friends but to the society. And that is truly sad.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    HEY LUKE NAME THE PLACE?YES I WOULD RAISE MY VOISE TO YOU.AND IF YOU TRIED TO CONTENDT WITH ME YOU WOULD BE ON THE END OF A BEATING.I WAS A ENGLISH SCHOOL BOYS BOXING CHAMPION AND THEN WENT ON TO GET BRONZE IN THE WORLD AMUTRES.SO PLEASE DONT TRY AND SCARE ME OVER A COMPUTER IT DOESNT WORK.99.9 % WITNESSES WOULDNT FIGHT IM THE 0.1%

Did you get hit in the head a lot? Could that account for the poor spelling, grammar, and use of all capital letters? W

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

PMJ:
    You don't appear to have a clue about what the "love of Christ is". If you did then there's no way on earth that you'd be acting the way you are this evening!

...IF YOU CHOOSE SATANS WORLD OR GODS STANDARDS.THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU...

Oh dear, methiniks you're starting to get a little confused!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/106601/1.ashx

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

PMJ Why are you shouting at everyone, you have a right to your opinion, and so does everyone, there is no need to get so worked up about it....and what you do in your bedroom is your right as is everyone elses. I would never presume to judge someone on that.

Kaylen ***licks everyone again**** jsut cause she cant help her perverted self

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

Kaylen thinks of a smart arse comment to make about some peoples bedrooms being way more interesting than others but stops herself

• lola28
    lola28

I just came back to lick Kaylen an LT

lola

• PMJ
    PMJ

THE REASON I GOT MAD WAS BECAUSE I HAD SOME GUY CALLED LUKE TRYING TO WARN ME.NO I DIDNT GET HIT ON THE HEAD TO MUCH I GAVE BOXING UP FOR THE TRUTH.THE ART OF BOXING IS HIT AND NOT GET HIT.BUT I AGREE WITH YOU THIS IS CONTRADIKTRY TO MY BELIFS I STAND CORRECTED AND IM SORRY.BUT I JUST DONT LIKE PEOPLE THREATING ME

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit