the seven year itch

by Crumpet 125 Replies latest jw friends

• PMJ
    PMJ

if you r not married i stand corrected.but still think.best work out what u want in life before you can solve your problems

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

PMJ - why yuck - you think I am that repulsive huh?

Loneranger - I am not married and never plan to be. I have been living with my partner for 4 years out of the 8. I am not basing my decision on sexual quality or quantity. I just think its better to move on rather than let things turn to hate.

• PMJ
    PMJ

CRUMPET.im sorry you saw it that way i dont think your repulsive i just think the act of homosexualty is not the person.i beleavie feelings for the same sex can be over come with Gods help

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

well PMJ my problem is how do i know what i want while I am in a relationship which occupies much of my attention. When I met him and for 95% of the term of our relationship I believed what Iwas brought up with was the truth - now I don't. My views are different but so are his - I'm not little miss lost and bewildfered who needs rescuing anymore so he doesnt want me...not in the same way.

• PMJ
    PMJ

well i guess only you no how you feel and what you want.weather you think the witnesses have the truth or not.it doesnt matter.right and wrong still excist.homosexualty is not natural.its a perversion.and im sure it would only mess your head up.

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

Ah Crumpet you are one of the most beautiful sensual woman, any man or woman would be mad not to want you. I love you lots whatever you choose is ok to me. I'd have you in a flash lol

Hurrry home hun everyone loves you there.

www.thomschat.com

• lucifer
    lucifer

lol kaylen, thom's is your home, i think i'll stop by for a visit. ps crumpet you're hotlol

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Kaylen you hornbag! I never would have guessed!

PMJ I'm sorry you find sex between ladies perverted - never mind but never knock it til you've tried it. Generally I find people who reject experiences so harshly are simly resnetful because they are too frightened to try them for themselves. Hence why homophobes exist the world around.

Birds do it ,bees do it even educated manatees do it, lets do it lets fal in love...

• lola28
    lola28

awwwwww ((((((Crumpet)))))))

***licks Crumpet***

lola

• PMJ
    PMJ

how could i try it im a bloke lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit