the seven year itch

by Crumpet 125 Replies latest jw friends

• PMJ
    PMJ

no but letting this wicked world continue is imoral thats why God is giving people a chance to come to him and clean there lives up

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

I think you are not attracted to a sex you are attracted to a person and if god hates me for that so be it.

Crumpet you are beautiful, I enjoy seeing you, as you, happy, sad even peacefully asleep. I love spending time with you, you bring joy to my world.

Oh and by the way as far as the men enjoy seeing 2 woman together comment goes.....woman sometimes enjoy that too .....

• lola28
    lola28

PMJ, god is the one that has allowed this to go on for so long.

Can you tell me again why he did this? Could it have something to do with a little bet he made?

lola

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    lola stiking to bible princeples makes one moraly clean in Gods eyes

If you truly believe that, show me by what Bible principle Judicial Committees act to discipline in private meetings with no witnesses or recording allowed, instead of the congregation individually deciding for themselves whether the facts of a situation warrant shunning.

Not only is that not based on the Bible, the Bible specifically directs otherwise: "Reprove before all onlookers persons who practice sin, that the rest also may have fear." (1 Timothy 5:20)

That Scripture doesn't say to announce the decision before the whole congregation.

AuldSoul

• PMJ
    PMJ

kaylen i totaly agree with you.you see i have friends and family memebers who are male and i can say i love them but i love them in a diffrent way than i love my wife i love my wife with a romantic love.i love my friends and family with a holesome love.that isnt perverted.having sexual realtions with some one of the same se is not natural.AT ALL.even if some one feels it is.if a murderer feels like killing some one then does it IS THAT OK?no it isnt ok.enough said

• kid-A
    kid-A

Has anybody considered the possibility that this TROLL keeps coming back because he is getting all the attention he seeks and is consistently allowed to overtake a thread, completely take it off topic and spew his pro-JW garbage unimpeded? To paraphrase Scully, "please stop feeding the trolls!"

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

***licks lola****

****licks Crumpet*****

hang on didn't feel perverted to me hmmmmm.....

• PMJ
    PMJ

AULDSOUL.YOU LEFT THE ORGANTION.NOW PLEASE GET OVER IT.I SIMPLY SAID STIKING TO BIBLE PRINCPLES MAKES YOU MORALY CLEAN IN GODS EYES.DO YOU AGREE?

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

lol its ok kid it gives me a chance to spend time with Crumpet.....as perverted and unnatural as that must be......now where did she go.......

• lola28
    lola28

PMJ having sex with someone and killing a person are two very diffrent things.

**licks Kaylen and Crumpet**

*note to self: do that more often

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit