the seven year itch

by Crumpet 125 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

arrowstar - you say just the loveliest things and I am very much looking forward to sharing magaritas and a long chat with you. One of the things I am looking forward to doing as a single girl - once I'm walking normally is travelling a bit. And the other side of the Atlantic is definitely on my list!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Like Tij, I recall those halcyon days

There's a lot of truth in things getting stale after a while, but can then just gel. We got throught that, and then in year eight I DAed and two years later we separated. It was nothing to do with boredom - the JWs were the enemy to the relationship!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

You get all healed up and you come down for a visit. We've have margaritas on a sunny patio and spend the lazy day chatting away.

<---crumpet in Texas

• proplog2
    proplog2

Some think there is a bio-evolutionary root to the seven year itch. It takes about seven years for children to mature enough not to be a burden on the mother. It is time for the male to leave and get another female pregnant.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Wifey and I have known each other for 7 years and have being married for 5 years, she stills holds close at nights, so signs of an itch yet. One important thing is to be able to laugh at ourselves and never be selfish, doing 'little' things for each other. But maybe in 2 years time I'll be writing the same thing...hehe Hope not. I also have 2 teenage step-daughters. gasp!!!!!!

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

I think the importance of Great Sex is very over-rated, like money, it don't buy happeness, and by the way, I am 46yo, I would never thought I had said this when I was in my 20's ! I do feel sorry for younger ones who feel that great sex will bring them happeness.

• PMJ
    PMJ

i can't really imagine going out with another bloke, but I do think there might be a gorgeous woman out there for me!YUCK

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

i can't really imagine going out with another bloke, but I do think there might be a gorgeous woman out there for me! I didn't read that part till after my post, Your are too free thinking in opinion, marriage has great Responsibilities, if changing teams is so easy for you, then you have a problem.

• PMJ
    PMJ

LOAN RANGER.well said.crompet.even thou i think that homosexualty is realy wrong i hope you and your husband work out

• lucifer
    lucifer

crumpet you weren't married were ya? I didn't think you were

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit