the seven year itch

by Crumpet 125 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

As someone who is heterosexual, confident with his sexuality, open-minded enough to be comfortable with people of diverse attractions and opinions, and professing a greater love of God than I ever had as a JW....

no but letting this wicked world continue is imoral thats why God is giving people a chance to come to him and clean there lives up

You've just accused God of being imoral (sic) for 6000 years, according to your own beliefs. Further, when you get yourself an education that excedes that of a bigotted redneck, and realise that opinions are as numerous as a$$holes, maybe you'll then recognise just how badly you've misquoted that scripture about vomit. ~licks the girls for good measure~

LT, of the "Crumpet's fetish" class
  • Kaylen
    Kaylen

Ahhh look at Luke always to the rescue

I love you Luke in the most un-perverted way possible

• PMJ
    PMJ

YOU TRULY ARE A BUNCH OF JOKERS WITH TWISTED MINDS.COOL HAND LUCK.I DIDNT MAKE YOU NOT BELEVIVE IN GOD YOU DECIDED THAT.

• lola28
    lola28

LMAO PMJ!

You the guy who believes god will kill millions of men, women and children are calling me an animal? LOL!

Too funny!

lola

• luna2
    luna2

As far as I'm concerned the only vomit that I was ever involved with was as a Jehovah's Witness. I feel much cleaner, brighter and happier since I've left that cess pit of lies, guilt and deception.

You clearly stated your views on homosexuality from practically your first post to this thread, PMS. We heard you the first time and understand your position. Repeating yourself with varied insults aimed at other posters accomplishes nothing but to annoy. Such arguments do not impress.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

PMJ:
    Sorry dude, but you've coming across like one of those rabid apostates my mother alweays warned me about. Misquoting scripture and calling people nasty names, instead of showing the love of Christ...

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

Twisted, perverted, sick dogs vomit......lol..... tell us what you really think.....you know i dont see anyone calling you vile discusting names or shouting at you hun.....

• PMJ
    PMJ

I DO SHOW THE LOVE OF CHRIST.IF YOU TURN TO GOD AND DO WHAT RIGHT THEN ITS DIFFRENT.BUT IF YOU CHOOSE SATANS WORLD OR GODS STANDARDS.THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU I ONLY HOPE YOU SEE THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS ONE DAY.IVE SAID HOW I FEEL ABOUT HOMOSEXUALTY SO ILL SAY NOTHING ELSE.AS LONG AS NOBODY ELSE MAKES A SMART REMARK

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    YOU TRULY ARE A BUNCH OF JOKERS WITH TWISTED MINDS.COOL HAND LUCK.I DIDNT MAKE YOU NOT BELEVIVE IN GOD YOU DECIDED THAT.

My name is "Luke" pal. The pleasure of this meeting is all yours, believe me. I have warned other people not to yell at me. Now I will warn you. If we were in public I doubt that you would raise your voice to me. Maintain that civility here. We are having a discussion, not a yelling match. If you are unable to put your feelings into a succinct, (Characterized by clear, precise expression in few words; concise and terse: a succinct reply; a succinct style.), clearly understandable format then perhaps you should refrain from "discussing" anything with us any further. My belief in God is jeopardized by the people who take his name as a mantle and then misrepresent him by being anything but loving. You fall into this category and therefore have my blood on your hands. Congratulations

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

lol

smart arse comment

It's you I feel sorry for PMJ where is the love?

Oh and please dont pick on my friends

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit