the seven year itch

by Crumpet 125 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sorry to hear about this Crumpet, I hope things work out for the best whatever happens.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

PMJ:Some ettiquette for you:

Writing in CAPS everywhere on the Internet is considered rude, and akin to SHOUTING!!!

Calling people derogatory names is against the posting guidelines, as is inciting to riot hatred.

Finally, while some people might put USA as their country of origin, how do you know they really live there? Some might have finished work for the day, like you and I. Some put alternative addresses in their profile to stop Elders catching up with them and affecting their families by their cruel disfellowshipping policy.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

...and back to the thread subject:

Did anyone see the movie?

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Yeah. You are right PMJ we can have a fist fight about a DISCUSSION if you want. I believe it is the mind of the un-evolved and those unable to express themselves that resort to fighting when someone disagrees with them. I warned you not to yell at me or threaten me because it was my intent to bring the "discussion" with you to a halt and report you to the system administrator. I am evolved. But for the un-evolved, I study Krav Maga. If you'd like directions to my house, PM me and I'll provide them.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

you mean this one?

• ballistic
    ballistic

No? I haven't. What is it about other than a seven year itch? Sheesh, that sure is a long time to have an itch!!!

• lola28
    lola28

Ohhhhhh can we come over and watch? Please, oh pretty please with sugar on top?

lola

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Right in time for Richie...

Seriously, hope that things will turn out well for you, what ever you decide.

• lola28
    lola28

RR you missed most of the fun.

lola

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Oh crumpet, here you are with your heart breaking and some little cauliflower-eared nerd calls you on how you think you might like girls?? What a tool! I'm sorry we have people like that spoiling our paradise here. I ignore them, they remind me too much of when I was an idiot, it's embarassing.

You are such a hottie, if I didn't think it would feed Mr Frass' fetish I'd lick you too! :D

I'm so sorry you're going through this, it sucks. I hope it works out in some way, I don't know if the 'break for now' concept will work if as you say, he's over it because he hasn't got a little princess to save any more. That's sad for him and you. Still it's good that you're at least getting a little peace at home.

How long until you're able to move out, if it comes to that?

Sounds like you've got some bad times ahead. Keep your head clear and look after Crumpet. We're all batting for you here (whichever team you choose!).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit