Third Annual Aposta-Crawfish Boil -- May 6, 2006!

by cruzanheart 295 Replies latest members meetups

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hey, anybody got a karaoke machine??? Blue Eyes is here and he likes karaoke and I may have enough to drink tomorrow to have a try at it, though I think my kids will probably never let me forget it . . . Mystery Guest is also here and Elsewhere was here for a while but he's gone over to Valis' house. I'm assuming there's a great crowd which no man was able to number whooping it up at Billy Bob's by now, so you know what that means:

THE APOSTAFEST HAS BEGUN!!!

Nina

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Sounds like the soiree des saisons has commenced. Hope you guys have a wonderful time!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Hey, anybody got a karaoke machine??? Blue Eyes is here and he likes karaoke and I may have enough to drink tomorrow to have a try at it, though I think my kids will probably never let me forget it . . . Mystery Guest is also here and Elsewhere was here for a while but he's gone over to Valis' house. I'm assuming there's a great crowd which no man was able to number whooping it up at Billy Bob's by now, so you know what that means:

THE APOSTAFEST HAS BEGUN!!!

That blueyes loves his karaoke!

It was great chatting with some of you on the phone Friday. It sure sounds like a great bunch of people are going to have a great bunch of fun, or did have. Any updates?

I want pictures!

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I definitely want to know details about this apostafest! It sounds like an amazing time!

• heathen
    heathen

You mean you didn't get any rain up there in plano or richardson , wherever you are at? I thought it was going to flood around here myself . Sorry couldn't make the fest this time , I did want to meet you....

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Well, the Rabbits had a fantastic time rubbing elbows with crawfish & apostates at the friendliest apostate nest in the Sweet State O' Texas -- Cris & Nina's house ! Great hosts !

We were proud to 'close the place down' around midnight.

So many regulars were there and we got to meet so many more folks I've only talked with on line. There were still some peeps I never did get around to talk to, so next time I'll rectify that.

For anybody that missed this one...don't beat yourself up...just show up at the next one to make up for it. These things are fun, check 'em out !

The rest of the Fest goers must still be sleeping it off, oh well, I'll bet they're having sweet evil dreams

The still tired (but happy) Rabbits

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I would have loved this. Next year will seriously consider flying out.

Who was the 'mystery guest'??

-Aude.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I must say that this was a very nice apostafest. The food was delicious and the company was even better. It was really nice putting all the poster names with faces.

I hope to meet more next time.

Loruhamah

• blondie
    blondie

Wish we could have been there!

Blondie and Irreverent

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Man, I would have enjoyed this! Why do I live so far from Texas? I shall be in California and Nevada (on honeymoon) this November, but that's no bloody good is it?!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit