Third Annual Aposta-Crawfish Boil -- May 6, 2006!

by cruzanheart 295 Replies latest members meetups

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Mega Food.

It's a good thing.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

daystar, I think there will be plenty to eat that will be appropriate for your 5-year-old, but feel free to bring comfort foods as necessary.

So far, we have the crawfish (of course!), ham, turkey, burgers, hot dogs. One of my friends is bringing potato salad. Arrowstar is bringing coleslaw. Lo-hu-rama is bringing a dessert and salad. I'll probably make a veggie and dip tray too, and my friend Margaret will hopefully grace us with her fabulous guacamole.

Finger foods are by far the easiest things to deal with at a party this size. If anyone wants to bring something, things like cheese cubes, chips, salsa, fruit would be really great.

But your fabulous company is what this party is all about, so y'all come!

Nina

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Well.......

I was about to say I can come...then my sister told me we're having a family reunion Saturday. Crap!

Oh well...next year perhaps.

luv, jojo

• daystar
    daystar
    I was about to say I can come...then my sister told me we're having a family reunion Saturday.

That would have been cool.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Yeah...I figured it'd be a good experience for my first road trip by myself. I'll miss seeing you Daystar!

luv, jojo

• cruzanheart
  • lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

See y'all tomorrow!

• daystar
    daystar

Have fun tomorrow! We'll be seeing all of you on Saturday!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

good Morning...Tomoorow is a coming!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

The house is clean, the deck is clean, the basset got a bath and is all fluffy and sweet-smelling, and we're ready for company!

For my local peeps: if you have folding chairs, would you please bring them? Thanks!!!

Hugs,

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit