Third Annual Aposta-Crawfish Boil -- May 6, 2006!

by cruzanheart 295 Replies latest members meetups

• Princess
    Princess

Is that a DIET Pepsi in Megadude's hand???? With ASPERTAME???

Joy looks AMAZING ! She is training to do a 200 mile, two day bike ride with me in July. I knew she'd lost weight and saw a head shot pic of her about a month ago but DAMN! I better step up my training or she's going to kick my ass from Seattle to Portland!

Rachel

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Woo-hoo! Margaret's posting!!!

Nina

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Tex,

Us Rabbits were in the group photos -- if you look to the right of OhioCowboy's head, we are the white blocks.(it's a long story, I'm on the lam from a cult group that is hunting me, damn...I've said too much)

If you look carefully, at the top of the white block in front of the window...you can see my hand forming 'rabbit ears' for the missus.

Rabbit

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Whoops!

Sorry Mr. Rabbit. I was in the back row with Ohio Cowboy and the tree.

Sounds like an old movie. "Ohio Cowboy and the Tree" starring Steve Reeves as the handsome wind blown cowpoke who gives up cattle driving and plants a tree.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

And then steps in a fire ant nest and is never quite the same . . .

Nina

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

MARGARET!!

Heyya Gal!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Thanks to joannadandy and eyegirl for our gift bags!

I second that!!

We had a great time, even though we couldn't stay too long. I am sooooo sorry I missed so many people, especially Miss Margaret though. I had such a craving for her kick ass guacamole and conversation.

Kinda glad I missed all the butts though...no offense, but I think I would have died...that is just too funny.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sounds like y'all had a fantastic time.

Here's to the next one!!!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/113540/1.ashx

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Just in case anyone is afraid to come...here is our last shin' dig and maybe you will see it is not so scarey... or

Maybe not

I just see a lot of new people and here in TX too! I hope you all come!

• truth.ceeker
    truth.ceeker

Wow! It looks like you guys had much fun! I would have liked to have been among the crowd. But as I looked over some of the pictures, I felt I had seen you guys before. Have any of you been in the following congregations?:

Senter Park, Irving
    Lewisville South, Lewisville
    Bedford,
    Euless,
    Grapevine,
    Keller,
    Azel,
    Riverside, Ft. Worth
    Haltom, Haltom City
    Richland Hills, NRH

Bellmead, Waco

Beaverton, OR
    Cooper Mountain, OR

The last two, I just threw in for good measure. It always nice to be able to talk to those who have gone through similar situations and have reached a better level of understanding about the org. My wife is not at that point where I can talk to her about so many things and to have a sounding board to throw out ideas and topics with would be so nice to have.

..truth.ceeker..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit