Third Annual Aposta-Crawfish Boil -- May 6, 2006!

by cruzanheart 295 Replies latest members meetups

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

ok, so gals...Can I post at least the ones with clothes on? Arow, Joanna? What about ipsec? I have quite a few!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

oh yeah - my face and other body parts have been all over this board before...I'm cool with it...lol

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Wow!! What a fabulous time!! I got to meet so many people who I've only conversed with online over the past few years.

Thank you Nina for you hospitality. You welcomed a bunch of strangers in to your BEAUTIFUL home, and offered such great food, drink and company. For that I am truely thankful.

Thank you to Arrowstar for playing taxi and being a welcoming and familiar face when you picked me up at teh aiport.

I FINALLY got to meet CodeBlue, Rabbit, Valis, Cruzanhart, Elsewhere, Billygoat, Xena, OhioCowboy, Cowboy, Sparkplug, Frylock, just to name a few. Such wonderful people I was blessed to have that opportunity.

Our hotel group consisted of Joanna and Eyegirl who offered never a dull moment, Preston with his calming and exciting presence, LittleRockGuy's hysterical oneliners, Frylock and LordArcadia who played taxi and made me a THERAMIN, Lonelysheep and her hubby who were just nice as pie and let drunken strangers ride with them, and SlayerLayer who took such good care of me when I got sick (I'm nursing a knarly sore throat now). Thom and Kaylen also met up with us, and they are so cute I just want to squeeze them.

I had a wonderful talk with a woman who was just DF'd this week along with her Elder husband. I very much enjoyed reading the correspondance between him and "the society" regarding the UN.

It was both overwhelming and aurreal to me, and I feel lucky to have been a part of it. Thank you!!

Sincerly,

Chevysntats
    TEH

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

P.S. I swear my above post had spaces in it ;)

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

yes, i'm all with you posting whatever you feel like, sparkplug!! :)

• Sparkplug
  • ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey!! That's me with the pillows. Was this before, after, or during the time I was passed out? ;)

• Sparkplug
  • Sparkplug
  • Sparkplug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit