The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Schizm
    Schizm

Schizm, from the bottom of my heart and before all on-lurkers...THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE!

If not you, and those few similar to you lurkers would not be able to detect the fallacy of WT-esque reasoning unless they believed what we say. You give them something silly to measure their own reasoning against. I am sure you have helped just as many as I have to wake up to the manipulation and abuse they are suffering under.

You've repeated that so many times now that you have yourself, and probably numerous others, believing it. I will acknowledge that there are two diverse camps here on this board. Those in YOUR camp (a group of terribly biased people, and who are in the majority) are inclined to "detect the fallacy" in my reasonings regarding the name of the beast, even though there exists no fallacy to begin with.

I am sure you have helped just as many as I have to wake up to the manipulation and abuse they are suffering under.
    Cry, little baby, cry!
    I don't respect you, because you are manipulative and abusive.

The feeling is mutual with regards to "respect". Regarding the balance of your statement, I just have this to say:

Says who? Why Little Auldie, of course. Your reputaion here on this forum speaks for itself, Auldie.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Your reputaion here on this forum speaks for itself, Auldie.

Thank you. I agree.

AuldSoul

• Schizm
    Schizm
    The more correct way to have translated the verse would be something like this:

Statement is not proof. You and scholar share the same disease, apparently. Prove that your translation is more correct.

AuldSoul

At least it's not the dreaded disease that you have.

And, yes, "statement" is indeed "proof". You're merely too biased to accept it. Plus, you have an agenda that prohibits you from being able to agree with anyone linked to the WTS.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    (NIV)

This title was written on her forehead:

MYSTERY

BABYLON THE GREAT

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES

AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
    (NASB)

and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, "BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."
    (AMP)

And on her forehead there was inscribed a name of mystery [with a secret symbolic meaning]: Babylon the great, the mother of prostitutes (idolatresses) and of the filth and atrocities and abominations of the earth.
    (NLT)

A mysterious name was written on her forehead: "Babylon the Great, Mother of All Prostitutes and Obscenities in the World."
    (KJV)

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
    (ASV)

and upon her forehead a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF THE HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
    (YLT)

and upon her forehead was a name written: `Secret, Babylon the Great, the Mother of the Whores, and the Abominations of the earth.'
    (DARBY)

and upon her forehead a name written, Mystery, great Babylon, the mother of the harlots, and of the abominations of the earth.
    (WYC)

And a name written in the forehead of her [And in the forehead of her a name written], Mystery, Babylon the great, mother of fornications, and of abominations [and abominations] of the earth.

No matter which version, yall know what this identifies, dontcha?

What entity or instrument has instigated and aggravated judgment as to what is good and what is bad among mankind ever since it was first created. Without it, no matter in what form it may appear to be, mankind would not have been introduced to judgment of what is good and what is bad and there probably wouldn't have been wars over it and judgment promoted for and against people, their behaviors and things on earth.

The alleged "word of God" written by men of old and riding the collective back of mankind via the conscience, whether the written sayings of an alleged foreign deity or pagan god has promoted judgment, greed, wars, murder, violence and craziness among mankind.

Without it, I think that mankind would have been a much more advanced civilization by now.

Frannie

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    And, yes, "statement" is indeed "proof".

That is the funniest damned thing I have ever read from you.

"The moon is made of green cheese." (THUS PROVEN)

"My cheese grater got stuck on the moon." (THUS PROVEN)

"The most reliable source of information is plasticware." (THUS PROVEN)

"My plasticware spoon told me that 6 x 90 = 12. It didn't used to be true but then my spoon stated it." (THUS PROVEN)

"Schizm has no hair anywhere on his entire body, like Powder (from the movie Powder)." (THUS PROVEN)

Do you get the point, Schizm? Stating something doesn't prove what you stated. Statement is not proof. Obviously NONE of the things I stated are true. There are only two of them that could be true. I bet you can't figure out which two could be true. If you don't want to try, I'll understand. Either way, even if two could be true you would be entirely within reason to ask me for proof of the truth of any of those statements.

My request for proof that your translation is more correct was due to the fact that you made an unsupported statement.

AuldSoul

• Schizm
    Schizm

No matter which version, yall know what this [harlot & beast] identifies, dontcha?

The alleged "word of God" written by men of old and riding the collective back of mankind

Frannie

ROFLMA completely Off !

Keep'em coming, Frannie, you're quite the entertainer.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    "The moon is made of green cheese." (THUS PROVEN)

"My cheese grater got stuck on the moon." (THUS PROVEN)

"The most reliable source of information is plasticware." (THUS PROVEN)

In no way do your examples above compare to my "statement" which I said was "proof".

I supplied reasons for which my statement was "proof".

Your examples merely make the claim, without adding any reasons to backup the claim.

My request for proof that your translation is more correct was due to the fact that you made an unsupported statement.

All you really do, Little Auldie, is bounce from one thing to the next in hopes of overturning my contention that the name of the beast is "Babylon the Great". If you can convince yourself that you've succeeded against me, then your conscience won't be tormented so much as a result of your decision to break with the WTS.

Poor Little Auldie, he's in trouble AGAIN.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    ROFLMA completely Off !

Keep'em coming, Frannie, you're quite the entertainer.

Ah, well, Schizmo........she who laughs last.

Cheers!

Frannie

• atypical
    atypical

So condescending...........when you have a good argument you do not need arrogance, Schizm.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    So condescending...........when you have a good argument you do not need arrogance, Schizm.

Why are you singling me out, atypical? Could it be that you're a member of that other "camp" that I spoke about earlier? It's really quite obvious that you are indeed!

Interesting too is the fact that all you could muster up to say amounted to a single sentence, and even then it has nothing at all to do with the topic of this thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit