Wicked women - why are they so sexually attractive?

by eyeslice 50 Replies latest members adult

• Golf
    Golf

I love beauty, wicked or not. The difference why wicked women are more attractive is, their more open, free to express themselves in words, actions and clothing. They are up front, they know how to appeal to the male 'flesh.'

Golf

• trevor
    trevor

Men generally divide women into two types. Those that are sexually available and those that are not. It is assumed that wicked women are unburdened by the restraints of the Christian Church and are therefore sexually available and sexually uninhibited. Because they are available, wicked women make an effort to look sexually attractive.

Some men are not drawn to such women in this way and prefer to go to bed with a good Watchtower and sleep alone and resting their head on a hard bible.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Archaic thinking places all women in either the madonna or whore categories. Smart women know there's an appropriate time and place for both roles- and a few others I can think of. Here in Texas, frank-talking moms tell their daughters (or uptight girlfriends) to be a lady in the living room and a whore in the bedroom.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Mysterious:

Most protagonists are male. Most males are rumored to suffer from the vice of lust.

Oh behave! How stereotyped is that? Are you really suggesting that women don't suffer that particular "vice"?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Women who are wise will know this about ALL MEN and every now and then surprise their men with a burst of insatiable enthusiasm and appetite and TAKE THEM DOWN AND HAVE THEIR WAY WITH THEM!

Moral of the story girls: Be wicked where it counts! Your man will adore you!

Anewme, you crack me up! What you said is so true.

Josie

• skyman
    skyman

My mother in LAW. She is not a bit atractive to me but sje is to others and she is pure evil.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Angelina Jolie in anything

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

There's an exception to every rule...

steve

• JH
    JH

Like Golf said, they are more attractive because they are more direct and open and know how to please.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

anewme, wow, you have it down pat. bang on! he he... sorry... but, it's so true what you say...

I don't see it as wicked in the slightest,

gaia, yes, i agree. but it's still fun to call it wicked... you know..

i love the wicked woman too. several come to mind...

• i like to picture Circe, and the nymph Calypsos, who both held Ulysses captive for long periods of time on desert islands, as wicked women. all that time, a strong man, captive by women. hmmm.... my imagination does not stop there either. i think there was some kinky, dirty sex going on there for sure.
    • female writers of erotica, like Anais Nin and Anne Rice, both hold the dark part of my imagination in fascination. their minds seduce me, and i am enthralled that a female can write such things. it doesn't matter what they look like really. i am seduced by the mental state.
    • OMG!! Sheri Moon Zombie, especially in The Devil's Rejects. she really turned me on in that movie. the ripped jeans and the big bowie knife. holy. hard on heaven. it shows, to me anyway, that wickedness and darkness in female sexuality are not just the realm of redheads and brunettes. she's a psycho, and i love every last inch of her.
    • oh oh, and yes, any female vampires.
    • jezebel from the OT was hot too. i liked the pictures of her fingernails, mostly because i have always liked having my chest raked. but i never quite pictured her the way the society did in that book, i forget which one. she was more of an angelina jolie type character in my mind. mmm....
    • and Ooljee, the aboriginal human female turned goddess/demoness that would seduce xian men in the desert and the mountains as they rode west across america, taking them from their families and possesions, drinking their blood and killing them after sex, keeping their penises as trophys. as legend grew, and xian men would encounter the goddess, they knew death awaited them, but could not stop themselves when they fell under her seduction. i like to picture her looking up and laughing at their god. MWA HA HA!!

well, that's enough of my demented list for now. carry on as you were...

TS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit