Wicked women - why are they so sexually attractive?

by eyeslice 50 Replies latest members adult

• serendipity
    serendipity

oh, tet, I can't believe you forgot about the sirens....

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ah, yes, the sirens and vixens of the night....

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

someone call?

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

serendipity

Here in Texas, frank-talking moms tell their daughters (or uptight girlfriends) to be a lady in the living room and a whore in the bedroom.

LOL!! love it.....

I'm always looking for good lines to teach my daughters as they get older and become sexual beings themselves. I truly don't understand the woman that doesn't enjoy pleasing her man. I want my daughters to be smart in ALL areas of their lives. thanks for such a great saying....

ahhh the allure of wicked women......kind of like the women always wanting the "bad boy" in certain ways.....

I think what men find most appealing is when a woman is just a little bit wicked around others, just a tease to let people kind of know she's freaky-deaky, and then a real vixen with her man. guys love it when there friends figure this out and then he is the envy of all the men who ever come into her presence.....just my thought. maybe I'm totally off here...

all I have to say is ITIS isn't complaining!

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Wicked women .... slutty women .... or just women comfortable with sexuality?

From a male perspective,

I think JW men (and other fundy type religions) especially enjoy the "wicked" ones because they often seem to successfully separate sex from love. Fundies tend to view sex as this great big momentous and emotionally binding thing ... and admittedly it often can be and there is really nothing wrong with that.

But to be able to just do it for physical pleasure is something that fundies are often trained to think of as bad.

I personally think many JW men are attracted to "wicked" women because they marvel at the fact that a woman can still be what some consider "slutty" or "dirty" and still have a positive self-image, or still command respect from a man ... or men.
    They are amazed that there are women out there that actually enjoy and are turned on by performing oral sex or some other JW-taboo act that JW women consider "dirty" or "demeaning".

To a pent-up and sexually frustrated JW male, this is very alluring.

-ithinkisee

PS: Hoping that FreedomLover doesn't kick my ass for posting this .... ... or am I hoping that she DOES? ....LOL.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover
    PS: Hoping that FreedomLover doesn't kick my ass for posting this .... ...

------------

or am I hoping that she DOES? ....LOL.

----------------

• Rooster
    Rooster
    My mother in LAW. She is not a bit atractive to me but sje is to others and she is pure evil.

She must be related to my mom!

• daystar
    daystar

gaiagirl

I admire a womans ability to use her sexuality to wrap a man around her little finger. I don't see it as wicked in the slightest, rather it is merely "leverage" to make up for the disparity in wages, differences in physical strength, etc.

Really... If I were to discover a woman has used her sexuality as a weapon of manipulation against me, God save her.

I might understand using it against a guy who is a SOB anyway, but you say you admire it generally? What about the poor, decent guys she leaves in her wake?

I've known women like this. If there was a hell, I'd like to see them burn in it along with the men they supposedly are railing against. They're part of the problem just as much as the f**ckwad men are.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Do you even need to ask? How can one repressed male ever stand up to an unrepressed female........it's all about sex, charm, energy, oozing sensuality.............

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    How can one repressed male ever stand up to an unrepressed female........it's all about sex, charm, energy, oozing sensuality.............

Tell it again, little sweetheart of the rodeo!!

I've known women like this. If there was a hell, I'd like to see them burn in it along with the men they supposedly are railing against. They're part of the problem just as much as the f**ckwad men are.

Decent and honest people often have to pay the price for the damage done before them by someone else. And it just sucks. It colors perception and we all know that perception is reality.

"Oh, my ex used to do that and it drove me crazy. I won't tolerate it."

"Geez, I'm afraid that this is all going to end badly." (said before it ever gets a chance to start)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit