Wicked women - why are they so sexually attractive?

by eyeslice 50 Replies latest members adult

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Ever noticed that, in almost all legends, myths and stories, the most evil women combine wickedness with sexually attractiveness.
    Eve, wicked caused Adam to fall, but at the same time the mother of all women and therefore the very essence of sexuality.
    The wicked stepmother in Snow White - not an ugly hag but second only in beauty to Snow White herself.
    The witch in the LionWitch and the Wardrobe, wicked yes but irresible to Edmund.
    And, the list goes on.

Who is your favorite wicked/sexy woman?
    Eyeslice

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I think the redhead on the wild beast is kinda hot.

W

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I just watched Carol Burnett play the wicked Queen Mother in "Once Upon a Mattress". Omg she sure looked damn sexy for a 73 year old!!

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

mrsjones5 - whow totally agree. Also, Joan Collins (now in her 70s)is the classic older wicked woman.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Eyeslice...I think the question should be "Why are YOU so attacted to wickedly sexy women?"

Swalker

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Swalker - what can I say?

Tilda Swinton - the White Witch in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

It is a little bit disturbing that sexuality and wickedness are viewed as nearly synonymous in some peoples minds. The ultimate refinement of this idea is Glenn Close's character in "Dangerous Liasons". Perhaps this is a reflection of our misogynistic culture, which teaches that women's sexuality is the cause of all things bad in the world, and that "good girls" don't really crave sex, but that they will "submit" to a man's desire. Christina Aquilara observed that when she sings about the same things the boys do, she's viewed as a slut. Should we also view men who are sexually promiscuous as "wicked", men such as Hugh Hefner, Wilt Chamberlain, etc? I admire a womans ability to use her sexuality to wrap a man around her little finger. I don't see it as wicked in the slightest, rather it is merely "leverage" to make up for the disparity in wages, differences in physical strength, etc.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Most protagonists are male. Most males are rumored to suffer from the vice of lust. Most protagonists have some kind of wicked villain to battle against. Making this villain sexually attractive creates conflict that the protagonist must overcome to fulfill his mission. (or you could simple pull a James Bond and screw everyone tangentally related to the plot)

• anewme
    anewme

Wicked women seem sexually attractive because men have a need to be dominated by a sexually hungry woman.
    This assuages their weary little souls from always having to be the initiator of sex, which gets tiresome and boring.

Wicked women seem to be controllers and hopefully their freek will be in the area of sex as well.

The Solution!!

Women who are wise will know this about ALL MEN and every now and then surprise their men with a burst of insatiable enthusiasm and appetite and TAKE THEM DOWN AND HAVE THEIR WAY WITH THEM!

Moral of the story girls: Be wicked where it counts! Your man will adore you!

• luna2
    luna2
    Should we also view men who are sexually promiscuous as "wicked"...

Hmmm, don't know, but Hugh Hefner does give me the creeps. I've seen more than I want to of him on the boob tube with his three current playmates lately...did he just write a book or something? Can't imagine why he'd be making the rounds otherwise.

Oh, and ugly, mop-headed guy....Howard Stern. Another big yuck. ::shudders:: Don't know if he's promiscuous, but he does seem wicked.

Of course, they (Howie and Heff) are promiscuous or "wicked" people in real life, whereas the ladies mentioned so far are playing characters on TV and in movies.

Paris Hilton behaves in a rather slutty way in real life, but she's too stupid to be truly wicked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit