Wicked women - why are they so sexually attractive?

by eyeslice 50 Replies latest members adult

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Women who are smart and don't take shit and aren't ashamed of their sexuality, hell yes that's attractive. But the "don't take shit" part can turn into "Wow, it sure is fun to manipulate the hell out of men and women alike with my catlike sensuality", and that's not very nice :) I'd like to have a woman who is smart and sexy, but conscientious enough not to use it to hurt people.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Women who are smart and don't take shit and aren't ashamed of their sexuality, hell yes that's attractive.

That's nice to know for those of us who feel that way about ourselves.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Moral of the story girls: Be wicked where it counts! Your man will adore you!

Hmmm, then why is it that most women I know who believe the above to be true are always surprised by the results they get? Every single girlfriend I have (all are pretty damn sexy) claim that when they become sexually agressive with men, the men get flaccid? Or, worse yet, push them off and call them a nympho or slut?

• Calliope
    Calliope

hollywood has progressively made wicked men more and more attractive, but wicked woman? they've always been attractive.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I read that some men like aggressive women, some men like passive women and some men like teases. It's up to the women to figure out which kind of approach her man likes. (I'd hate to limit myself to just one approach. )

• prophecor
  • Robdar
    Robdar

Ah, Jessica Rabbit. She isn't really bad. She's just drawn that way....

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way

• prophecor
    prophecor

I've always had a sneaker for Ronnie Ron

• prophecor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit