Wicked women - why are they so sexually attractive?

by eyeslice 50 Replies latest members adult

• TD
    TD

I think attractive female villians probably outnumber the males, but is it entirely a one-side thing? It seems to me that everything from Shakespeare to pulp fiction has both male and female villians that are attractive in a transparent way that beguiles and fools only the opposite sex. Members of the same sex can see right through the act.

For example, The character, "Dracula" (With the exception of Nosferatu) is generally depicted as a wealthy, powerful male that is irresistible to women for some reason.

Glen Close has been mentioned for her portrayel of 'Alex Forest" in "Fatal Attraction" but I think in fairness, it should be pointed out that she also played 'Teddy Barnes' a female character that get's taken in and seduced by a male villian (Jeff Bridges) in "Jagged Edge"

The movie "Deceived" with Goldie Hawn and John Heard is faintly similar, only in this move the protaginest finds out she's married to the villian.

Despite being dressed frumpily, especially when compared to the "Good guys" the "Agents" from the "Matrix" trilogy aren't physically deficient. They're depicted as cold characters, --but then so was the Snow Queen from Narnia.

Maybe I'm "reaching" here because like many men, I honestly don't know what women find attractive. (Or why) I have noticed though that the, "Phantom" from Phantom of the Opera has gradually been morphed by Hollywood from a horribly disfigured character into one that seems handsome in all except that which can conveniently be hidden by half a mask.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Maybe I'm "reaching" here because like many men, I honestly don't know what women find attractive. (Or why) I have noticed though that the, "Phantom" from Phantom of the Opera has gradually been morphed by Hollywood from a horribly disfigured character into one that seems handsome in all except that which can conveniently be hidden by half a mask.

What women find attractive? Well, it's as varied as there are women on this earth. But, I think the unifying thing that is attractive to all women is the spark...the connection...the something that touches us in our soul. Now, what that is will differ from woman to woman. We're complex. And a good woman...well, she's not hard to find. They're all around you. But, the one for you? Well, that might mean a little work on your part.

• Melancholy
    Melancholy

the spirit of lillith and delilah came from a source that still exsists

• slugga
    slugga
    Maybe I'm "reaching" here because like many men, I honestly don't know what women find attractive.

With a sense of humour you can charm the knickers off a nun

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    With a sense of humour you can charm the knickers off a nun

I like your style

• slugga
    slugga

*gets out joke book*

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    *gets out joke book*

silly man...

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Ever heard the story of Jezebel and King Ahab?

In the end the dogs ate her.

Beauty and makeup....wicked heart - only fools fall

Beauty and pureheart ----yes - that is attractive

BlessedStar

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Ever heard the story of Jezebel and King Ahab?

In the end the dogs ate her.

Beauty and makeup....wicked heart - only fools fall

Beauty and pureheart ----yes - that is attractive

BlessedStar

duly noted

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

That would be me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit