A new climax in immorality. Or "normal" practise?

by Erich 54 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8
    rerbel8 misspelled

I dont know what grade you had achieved when you went to school;-( Sentences end with a period.

Sorry, but your "misunderstandig" is under the uttermost level one ever can imagine. misspelled

What grade I achieved? Since you appear to be concerned, here is my academic background. I have achieved 13 years of school plus 7 years of college. I have received academic scholarships as well as numerous academic awards.

By the way, your spelling is incorrect, your grammar is atrocious, and your sentences don't make sense. I've highlighted the errors in your last post and commented in red so you will believe me. Additionally, the topic of this thread remains completely nonsensical.

If you think this is just my opinion, please review the entire thread where one poster said he/she thought you were drunk. By the way, I have received some PMs in which people were kidding around with me about trying to understand your posts, which they said were complete nonsense.

I have been responding to your posts politely and patiently in an attempt to ascertain what in the world you are talking about. Honestly I thought you may be suffering from some sort of psychotic break and I was attempting to engage you in discourse so as to assist you. Then you indicated you are not a native English speaker, so I kindly attributed your difficulties to language rather than to mental illness or intoxication.

Your last post to me was insulting and uncalled for. Waiting for an apology.

• Erich
    Erich

Apology?

If my english was really so bad, then there is no need for any apology. You didn`t understand it, simply;-(

What you really want to do in this forum is to provoke somebody. It is not the deeper sense of the topic you are reading - even if written in bad english - no, it seems your only intention is to provoke, to search on mistakes...

In each types of German internet forums I am able to discuss with everyone, with no problems. There never was any misunderstanding. And never, NEVER, had anybody suggested any illness or intoxication regarding me. This is an incredible offense !!!

End. I think this was my last visit on this board.

Bye to all, especially to "scully".

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Back to the topic, yes blood is an organ transplant, and to transplant organs but not blood doesnt make sense to me either. There are so many unusual situations that arrive in medicine these days that it is mad for an organisation to feel it has the right to dictate beyond the word of God. Ones conscience before God should determine what a person finds acceptable. Otherwise you get the ongoing situation where the WTS keeps changing the rules, affecting peoples lives in the process. To be a JW is a cope out of life, as it is trying to hand your decision making process over to others.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Me thinks this is a stupid topic - should be under "jokes and humour"

• Erich
    Erich

jwfacts ...did exactly understand what I meant.

Why could he? Why could he understand me, when I am only a silly German ("kraut"), -obviously suffering under dementia, on mental illness, on alzheimer, and on intoxication?

rebel8: tell me, please.

E.

• Erich
    Erich

jwfacts ...did exactly understand what I meant.

Why could he? Why could he understand me, though I am only a silly German ("kraut"), -obviously suffering from dementia, from mental illness, from alzheimer, and from intoxication?

rebel8: tell me, please.

E.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Grammatical construction is different from one language to an other language. Since you are not knowing what history jwfacts is having, you are not knowing whether jwfacts speaks other languages. 7 years of college does not mean someone speaks an other language. Unless a person is familiar with different sentence structure, it is difficult to understand paragraphs written by you.

Plus, you are upset. It is easy to see that. It makes you write not carefully so English speakers understand. Emotion always makes sentence follow structure of native language.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Erich
    Erich

AuldSoul

This board is the only one that I use to stay in contact and discuss with english-speaking friends. I never visited other english or american internet boards. I am 60 yrs old (yes: obviously alzheimer & mental illness & other brain diseases...), and I did learn English only few years in a small German town when I was a young boy.

This board was a little help for me to improve my English knowledge from time to time.

But this time has been gone. Bye to all. I am not upset. I am only sad about the ignorance and impertinence of some members here..

E.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    Why could he? Why could he understand me, when I am only a silly German ("kraut"), -obviously suffering under dementia, on mental illness, on alzheimer, and on intoxication?

Erich, in all fairness people were only trying to understand what a climax in immorality had to do with organ transplants. I for one thought the topic was going to be about sex and it was only by reading several of your posts that I finally understood your point.

Yes it is asinine for the WTS to outlaw blood but to allow organ transplants. In fact I believe they changed their policy on organs over the years, I know at one point they considered it cannibalism (not sure if I spelled that right).

Anyway, please don't be so quick to take offense. I'm just a silly old German too although only through ancestry (both parents).

Blessings

Sherry

• Erich
    Erich

Gretchen956

Thank you.

My "subject" is: a climax of immorality is IMO to pull off the organs from dead buried people and sell them to transplantation agencies. Of course, this immorality can be surpassed, when young kids got killed in order to sell their organs (as practised in Pakistan, India, Bangla Desh, and in some African and South American Countries). But the difference is not so great. In both cases the victims are unable to defend themselves.

Yes, I do not grasp WHY the WTBS changed their cannibalism-policy. Organ is organ. Blood is an organ; a heart or a lung is an organ. The WTBS seems to be incompetent to decide important questions emerging in the third millenium. Only on base of some bible verses, one cannot rule the world in the third millenium.

E.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit