A new climax in immorality. Or "normal" practise?

by Erich 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Erich
  • Erich
    Erich

rebel8

Yes you read o.k: The AWAKE authors shall clean their pens - immediately, promptly and exactly, and should write an article about this scandal.

Xmas-Indian : If you are going to eat a bird like a goose, duck, or turkey at Christmas, (sorry we call "turkey" an "Indian" in Germany) you have to take it to the cleaner's before you cook it. All right?

(Thats the same what happened to the 82-yr old Esfir Perelmuter, who died in Febr. 2003)

Okay?

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Come off it Erich...

... for a start body snatching is not new.

Second, it's far less offensive than the Israelites campaign of ethnic cleansing and child rape in the Promised Land; read Numbers sometime. That involved living people. It's also far less offensive than 40 children being dismembered by bears for calling a prophet a slap-head, less offensive than the innocent peasents of Egypt having THEIR firstborns killed because god 'hardened Pharoah's heart), less offensive than... ah, read the Bible and get back to me about offensive.

• rebel8
    rebel8

What do these news articles have to do about JWs?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If you're trying to say that all Americans do this and think it's normal you're wrong. If we Americans think it's so normal why are these men being brought up on charges by the American authorities?

• Erich
    Erich

mrjones 5, and the others

Many European people say so. I do not. I like the american people.

It is not sarcasm, if only few miles far from Brokklyn Heights, graves got opened
    plundered, dishonored and robbed in order to sell the organs of the dead persons?

And when such scandals are mentioned with no single word in none of the WTBS-literature; and when simultaneously there are long treatises about the question, whether parts of blood, or parts of parts of blood ,or parts of parts of parts of blood...and so on... are allowed or not?

E.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Would you like ice with your embalming fluid??

I have just soiled my lederhosen

• Erich
    Erich

bigmouth

Oh, how funny.... oh what a laugh. Its cramping...;-(( Go to the hell.

E.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Are you suggesting the WT is involved in stealing organs? come on.....

• Erich
    Erich

rerbel8

I dont know what grade you had achieved when you went to school;-(

Sorry, but your "misunderstandig" is under the uttermost level one ever can imagine. It is NOT a result of language problems, no: your posting seems to be a provocation, a wilfull misinterpretation! Read my postings again, slowly, please, and exactly - and then you MUST see, that I never did such an awful accusation!

What I tried to explain, is: The WTBS cannot measure with two different sorts of standards. If they condemn to consume or transplant blood, they HAVE TO condemn the transplantations of organs too! Otherwise; If they allow the transplantation of organs (which maybe have been stolen from killed kids, or from plunged graves) BUT THEN THEY HAVE TO END the blood transfusion dogma too.

I hope you got it. If not, I am ready to send the posting in German language. Then let it translate by a translating expert of your own choice. I am full of bitterness now.

E.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit