A new climax in immorality. Or "normal" practise?

by Erich 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Erich
    Erich

Do you think Awake would find it immoral enough to drop a line, or - does such a practise even agree with bible`s minimum standards? Don`t forget: Organ-transplant is allowed. There is no verse in bible found condemning such practise...

see:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/local/story/368613p-313613c.html

E.

• Erich
    Erich

Hi all.

NO REPLY, no posting, no statement - neither from JW`s nor from non-JW`s - to such an important topic within 2 days(!) is also a reply;-(

I think more and more that we need a new type of mankind after armageddon. Consisting neither of rank-and-file-JW`s nor of non-JW`s. I am very sad about this facts. Its a shame. We need people with anticipating abilities and empathy. And with intellect too.

E.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I didn't reply because I didn't even understand what you meant. What is dropping a line?

• Erich
    Erich

I meant they should pay attention to such insanity in medice btw. transplant tech -and they should write an article in Awake or Watchtower. Besides: "watch" - what does they watch for instance? They are blind!

But I`m shure they do not.

My english knowleges are insufficient, sorry;-)

E.

• anewme
    anewme

Sorry, I thought you'd been drinking.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Sorry I still don't understand. The link is an article about a woman whose body organs were stolen.

• Erich
    Erich

Blood transfusions got damned as worst case in a JW`s life, worst than enything else one could imagine. Thousands of "watchers" all around the JW`s globe are watching that NO JW ever breaks this iron rule.

But it seems nobody of WTBS get a bad conscience when people get taken to the cleaner's - (like an X-mas - indian) to get enough transplant material on high money income.

I hope you did understand it. Damn.

E.

• Erich
    Erich

rebel8

Yes, exactly: her body got STOLEN.

In Europe we say an american sells his own grandmother for money. Now we got the proof.

And in some countries like Pakistan or India 4-years old kids got stolen too ! LIVING PEOPLE ! Only for the purpose to make enough money in the transplant hospitals in USA, Europe and other countries !

Hope you get it in your brain.

• Erich
    Erich

anewme

no. I don't drink. And I don't smoke either.

E.

• rebel8
    rebel8

It must be the language barrier because I've never heard the term "xmas indian" and can't figure out its meaning.

Are you suggesting the Awake should have an article about stealing organs? Am I getting warm?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit