A new climax in immorality. Or "normal" practise?

by Erich 54 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday
    Either they alter their blood-dogma, or they alter

their transplantation policy.

Both together in the recent form is inconsistent.

ok i understand you. Erich, we all could not agree more with you. Most of us here hate and despise this miserable organization. I guess it was the 82 yr old grandmother whose parts where unearthed that confused us. By the way, please explain to me , what was the point you were trying to make by using that story? Seriously, the WTS are maggots, but i don't think they are into grave robbing.(well not yet anyhow)(that is a joke,)

weds

• wombat
    wombat

Wow Erich...My, how your English and lucidity has improved after just a few posts. Amazing.

Do you have a mate in Germany called Dfed?? He is lonely too.

• Erich
    Erich

wombat

My, how your English and lucidity has improved after just a few posts. Amazing

As I said before: I am really sorry about my style ! Excuse me, please!

I laid in bed two days with fever and terrible lumbal pains (ischialgy). ITS TRUE ! That was the reason for this bad thread.

Once more: Apologize, to all members.

E.

• wombat
    wombat

Erich...You make me laugh...I just read thru your history of posts.......Yeah, that lumbago must really muck up your mind.

If you are gonna talk half-baked English, keep it up all the time. Some stupid mis-spellings don't count.

You say that you joined this site to improve your English. One post was nothing but a pasted quote and no response from you to the replies. Did that improve your English?

Man, you do love getting attention. Don't waste our time. Dfed used to do that.

• Erich
    Erich

womb wrote

Yeah, that lumbago must really muck up your mind.

I am fed up with the whole shit. I will never write one single word to this board again.

I swear.

end

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit