What is a Born Again Christian??

by TopHat 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• myelaine
    myelaine

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. (Psalm 100:4)

Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter it because of disobedience, again He designates a certain day, saying in David, "Today" after such a long time, as it has been said:

"Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts"

For if Joshua had given them rest , then he would not afterward have spoken of another day. There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.

For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His. Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall after the same example of disobedience. (Hebrew 4:6-11)

love michelle

• TopHat
    TopHat
    The Bible says that tongues are for our edification and building up 1Corinthians 14:5. However if someone speaks out a tongue to the Congregation, then an interpretation will need to be given .

Who does the interpretation?

On a more serious note...Be careful of that Iranian General!

• TopHat
    TopHat

The Britsh liberated Jerusalem and were instramental in getting Modern Israel set up.

www.cai/en/themesheets/category%20b/sb0027au.htp

www.nccg.org/amazing.htlm

These sites give a lot of info about these prophecies.

Enjoy your read. God Bless

The first web site sent me an error message and second web site ask me to choose to be hated if I wanted to enter. What's up with that??? So I choose not to enter but exit instead!
  • reaper
    reaper

Yes TopHat, I really do not know why the links failed. However if you type into your google browser General Allenby and 1917 you will find the sites easily. One of the sites has an early WW1 biplane in the article.

• reaper
    reaper

The interpretation is given by anyone that has the word from God. And yes I know that it can be open to someone giving the wrong meaning, but we generally have 2 people who agree with the same word. I do not concern myself with any of that, as God knows and we leave it up to him. I have learnt to be far less cynical now that I can see God working in ours and other people lives.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Back to that Iranian General. Did he have credentials to prove he was an ex Iranian General?

• reaper
    reaper

I cannot see what a man would gain by admiting that he was a General in the Iranian Army and fleeing to the UK. His daughter was murdered in Iran. I will get to find out far more from him, when I spend more time with him. All I know is that he is now free in Christ and just loves coming to Church.

But now that you have asked, I will try and get his last name, and make some enquiries about him. By the way he did not tell me who he was, another Iranian Christian told me.

• TopHat
    TopHat
    I cannot see what a man would gain by admiting that he was a General in the Iranian Army and fleeing to the UK.

Well, as the scripture tells us: (Make sure of all things)

Surely, God does not want us to fools.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Man enlists to get some privacy
    Oneida Dispatch, NY - 2 hours ago
    ... 22, 1962 was a life-altering day for the former Jehovah's Witness; Fort said that was the day the then-30-year-old asked God to show him the light, and that ... Oct. 22, 1962 was a life-altering day for the former Jehovah's Witness; Fort said that was the day the then-30-year-old asked God to show him the light, and that light led him to welcome Jesus into his life as his savior. That calling led him to become a reverend, and to reach out with the word of God to share it with anyone who would listen.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Now it shall come to pass, when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God drives you, and you return to the LORD your God and obey His voice, according to all that I command you today, you and your children, with all your heart and with all your soul, that the LORD your God will bring you back from captivity, and have compassion on you, and gather you again from all the nations where the LORD your God has scattered you. If any of you are driven out to the farthest parts of heaven, from there the LORD your God will gather you, and from there He will bring you. Then the LORD your God will bring you to the land which your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it. He will prosper you and multiply you more than your fathers. And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live. (Also, the LORD your God will put all these curses on your enemies and on those who hate you, who persecuted you.)And you will again obey the voice of the LORD and do all His commandments which I command you today. The LORD your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the LORD will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, IF you obey the voice of the LORD your God to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this Book of the Law, and IF you turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. (Deut 30:1-10)

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit