THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Undercover: Seasoned words spoken at the proper time.

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    something is going to be released somewhere else before it's released on this board

Hey Nosferatu, that may not be a bad thing...I have a feeling this server may shutdown from overload once the info is posted...lol

Axel

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

Daniel-p, lol, you're right. I got a little too excited by the large number I guess. But hey, 3000 is still pretty admirable, right?

CD

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

(edited on account of the fact I posted the same thing twice on accident.)

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I just learned about the release of the "Big News" and was told that what I've been calling "Big News" won't be released today or tomorrow but hopefully sometime this week. So please don't say the 15th. If anyone is saying the 15th it is because we were told months ago that it would be mid-December when the Big News would be released. As soon as I know the day, you will know. Please be assured I'm not playing with your emotions.
    Barbara

• minimus
    minimus

Thanx Barbara, we can wait!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Daniel-p, lol, you're right. I got a little too excited by the large number I guess. But hey, 3000 is still pretty admirable, right?

It's not a big deal at all - I just want people to know what the numbers mean so they are not mislead. 3000 is a hugely rough estimate - regardless though, this thread is hot!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I just learned about the release of the "Big News" and was told that what I've been calling "Big News" won't be released today or tomorrow but hopefully sometime this week.

Damn, the meeting must be over. I've awaken from daydreamland, and it's time for the song and closing prayer. See ya all again at the next meeting, which should be on Wednesday or Thursday. Till then, back to reality.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

I'm getting so anxious I need CHOCOLATE.

::waitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaiting::

Got my fingers doing excersize to spread the Big News all over via email contacts.

::waitingwaitingwaiting::

What else can we do to get ready? Going to have typed information copies in my apostate book bag I carry. Can you believe I once happened to have a copy of Crisis of Conscience on me when running into JWs at their little table outside a store...they wouldn't take it but I filled them in on the UN and explained how to easily find out for themselves. aaaaand told them what the elder would explain happened...library card my booty.....hey they trained me well didn't they. I ran into quite a few from the local congo that way this last year.

It may be important how we present the Big News also. Not as; toldyouso but OMG I just can't believe this is true! ::thinkingtomyself::

chocolate must get chocolate...

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    I just learned about the release of the "Big News" and was told that what I've been calling "Big News" won't be released today or tomorrow but hopefully sometime this week. So please don't say the 15th. If anyone is saying the 15th it is because we were told months ago that it would be mid-December when the Big News would be released. As soon as I know the day, you will know. Please be assured I'm not playing with your emotions.

Sounds like Armageddon is coming mid-October 1975....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit