THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    I am not going to say anything to any of my active JW freinds YET, not until the NEWS comes out, BUT WHEN IT DOES, I will be notifying quite a few across the US,

I've been going through and updating my JW addresses getting ready to print labels. Once this thing breaks I'll be running off letters and mailing them. I have over 100 addresses of JW's and relatives of JW's.

• undercover
    undercover
    “Have you seen the way everyone dresses? Awfully Tony for a mining camp don’t you think. No, the die is cast; we will be as big as San Francisco in a few years and just as important...

-shots ring out-

several men stagger from the saloon across the street. One man, who is wounded, starts to take aim at another man. The other man says, "Don't raise that arm or I'll have to shoot". First man raises gun, gets shot.

Doc Halliday (in slow Southern drawl): "very cosmopolitan"

Beehan cuts eyes toward Doc...

LOL...what a great movie...

Maybe if the "big news" is big enough, maybe the group that worked so hard to break the story can say to the shocked WTS: "Well, are you gonna do somethin' or just stand there and bleed?"

edited to add: Well, since the "big news" has been put off, I have to find something to do...

• claytoncapeletti
    claytoncapeletti
    Have you seen the way everyone dresses? Awfully Tony for a mining camp don’t you think. No, the die is cast; we will be as big as San Francisco in a few years and just as important...

Thanks Undercover for the correct quote. Now I want to go home and watch the movie!

Clayton "I'm your Huckleberry" Capeletti

• undercover
    undercover
    Now I want to go home and watch the movie!

You're a daisy if you do...

• tonyend
    tonyend

I just had a thought...what if a JW hacker has gotten into Barbara's account and is posting this to have a go at us? What if this is all a theocratic war tatic to get our hopes up? What if I'm dreaming?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i was thinking the same thing

• Gerard
    Gerard

It seems like money laundering is not the issue this time, so let me make a second guess:

The secret woman is Kimberly Norris (attorney at law working on children sex abuse cases) and she gathered enough compelling evidence, such as the secret list of JW sexual predators' names held at Brooklyn, and a major legal motion will be filed shortly.

That is why a Barbara Anderson expects an apology (she was DF'd for wistleblowing this issue) and this is why a "change of policy" is likely.

How's that for a guess?

• ChicInShiningArmor
    ChicInShiningArmor

Danny, are they involved in some sort of paramilitary operations or something like the Branch Dravidians? Your post where you mentioned the other post, "alluding" to the nuclear warhead got me thinking . . . jeez.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    The secret woman is Kimberly Norris (attorney at law working on children sex abuse cases) and she gathered enough compelling evidence, such as the secret list of JW sexual predators' names held at Brooklyn, and a major legal motion will be filed shortly.

That one's been sitting in the back of my mind too. The pieces fit, but that's old news. Plus, we've heard about and from Norris quite a bit. According to barb, this is someone we've never heard of. At least, that's what I get from it.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Ive just had a horrible thought - what if this news is eclipsed by some other huge piece of freak news (like the Tsunami), or like the second Asian earthquake that has just been announced on the BBC?

It sometimes happens.

I really hope it doesnt happen to our news.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit