THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jourles
    Jourles

As far as the identity of the mystery lady goes, there really is only a couple of options. The first, and my pick, is that an insider bethel sister found, stole, or was given information that could hurt the WTS badly. And now she is going public about it. The other option is that information/material was fed to an outside contact, from within bethel, to a reporter or lawyer.

Are there any other scenarios as to who it could be?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Ive just had a horrible thought - what if this news is eclipsed by some other huge piece of freak news (like the Tsunami), or like the second Asian earthquake that has just been announced on the BBC?

It sometimes happens.

I really hope it doesnt happen to our news.

Clearly a sign of Jehover's Blessings (TM).

As far as the identity of the mystery lady goes, there really is only a couple of options. The first, and my pick, is that an insider bethel sister found, stole, or was given information that could hurt the WTS badly. And now she is going public about it. The other option is that information/material was fed to an outside contact, from within bethel, to a reporter or lawyer.

Sounds plausible

• willyloman
    willyloman

Okay, I just got in and, no, I haven't read all 30 pages (so far). But I'm mindful that the last time there was this much excitement around here was when a reliable poster said NBC's Dateline was preparing a profile on the JWs and an alleged pedophile coverup scandal. That, as I recall, kept getting postponed and it was finally MONTHS before the show aired. But at the end of the day, the poster was correct.

This could be like that, I suppose.

As for guessing what it might be, my first thought is it must involve sex or money because anything "less" won't register with the media. However, after-reading Barbara's posts (I went to her post history and read just her comments), it doesn't sound like a sex or money scandal. It sounds more like something's going to be created or made available for ex-dubs to use to meet whatever ends we all have in common as regards the WTBTS. A class action suit, perhaps? At the core, based on what Barbara has posted, is apparently a Big Lie that the WT has been caught in, with incontrovertible proof of such. So that's what I'm pondering right now.

Many expectations have been raised with this post. I just hope it is, indeed, bigger than a breadbox.

• steve2
    steve2

• When 1975 fell over, the governing body blamed the rank and file for getting carried away.

• If this mysterious big announcement falls over, I hope Barbara and co don't blame the rank and file on board for getting carried away.
  • miker2
    miker2

Hello Ladies and gentlemans. Im a new member, I read about those strange news, in a Spanish language forum. I guess maybe Krusty will be accept in the governant body. Maybe...

• undercover
    undercover
    I just learned about the release of the "Big News" and was told that what I've been calling "Big News" won't be released today or tomorrow but hopefully sometime this week.

Well, so much for today or tomorrow...

Officer Barbrady: "Okay people, nothing to see here. Move along, move along..."

• ChicInShiningArmor
    ChicInShiningArmor

I have not set foot inside a KH in at least 20 years, but all this has me so excited, I'm thinking about getting myself re-instated just so that I can find a way to make myself into a serious "thorn" in their sides! If it would really accomplish anything, that's just what I plan to do. I think I'm going to KH on Thursday, locally, just to see what's going on with the fools! Really. I really like the idea of acting all astonished by the "big news" when it comes out. "Oh, MY, HOW COULD they? Someone at the WTB&TS lied?! No! It just can't be true?! We have always known them to be paragons of virtue in THIS community . . ." blah, blah, blah. I wonder how many at the local KH would even know who I am after all these years? LOL! I shall definitely not dress the way I did in 1981! How about that form-fitting, way-above-the-knees, little black dress, with the cleavage cut-out? Heels & black tights.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    How about that form-fitting, way-above-the-knees, little black dress, with the cleavage cut-out? Heels & black tights.

Add some black fishnet stockings and I'm there........

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I can't believe you people!!!

In fact I am stunned that not one person noticed

Mr. Anderson.

I saw your 2 posts. Oh you devil you. You're as bad as your wife at stirring the pot.

Believe me I saw what you said!!!

A whole bunch of clues and not one person picked up on them.

Althought I was so busy scanning to see if anyone else saw you pop in

Welcome to JWD .

Most of us know your wife but you have always sat in the background. I am thrilled to see you here too.

Now everyone will look through the thread like crazy looking for you.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I saw it, but dismissed him as just signing in with the same name, because he didn't have the same IP coded address. HL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit