THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• minimus
    minimus

The bombshell is that they have evidence that Rutherford WAS a drunk!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Did a member of the GB accidentally cut himself and then bled into the memorial wine, but drank it anyway?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I do so hope it isn't a sex or abuse scandal. Even if it were at the highest levels it would only cause upset - not much more. If half the Governing Body were caught in a Thai brothel I still believe most JW's would 'deal' with it. "We follow God, not men". "We're devasted of course but our faith in Jehovah remains".

It would be a severe test of loyalty to the organization but so many would revel in their opportunity to prove just how loyal they are. Anyone who left would be derided as being "not of our sort". It would prove to be a "sifting work".

I want this to be all that it promises but I can't help feeling that all this anticipation is not good.

Nic'

Sorry to be a wet blanket.

• TopHat
    TopHat

elsewhere, NO, He was caught excepting whole blood.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Did they catch the GB having their own little Christmas Party with a Christmas Tree and everything else?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am all anticipation

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Waiting with baited breath..........

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

You are such a tease

ahhhhhhhhh

OK I'm waiting but I'm not doing it patiently

Lee who is hanging onto her chair

• serendipity
    serendipity

Will this be bigger than Ray Franz in Time magazine? I remember when that came out, we were told not to read it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Have I captured your interest yet?
    Of course you have ---we were trained by the WT to hang on to every word that leaves Bethel ..You left Bethel didnt you????

I think it because they have learned Jesus didnt come in 1914....( a little bird told them)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit