Elders/ex-Elders, is lying to achieve a JC okay?

by AuldSoul 101 Replies latest members private

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I have been the defendant in 8-10 (depending on how you count them) JC's

Everything about it is lying (A.O.P.) manipulation they would nearly always meet in the private basement library but if the elders felt a need to flaunt their control that week they would use me as their whipping boy spectacle & meet in the upstairs nursery.-Danny Haszard

• Golf
  • AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Okay, detail question for stilla (no offense intended blondie, but he was an elder): Suppose it is a JC, if I hand them a DA letter before I leave would they be able to DF me? The reason I ask is because I want to be clearly DAd and NOT DFd at the end of this thing.

AuldSoul

• Golf
    Golf

Yes, why three? In fact, why two? By the way, elders don't lie, they just don't tell the complete truth.

Golf

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Okay, Golf. So, I asked whether this was a Judicial Committee and got a direct and unqualified "no." Can I trust that answer?

• minimus
    minimus

Give them a disassociation letter and you will be disassociated....They love that. It prevents legal problems. (Blondie would agree).

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Good advice prior post

Sony Pressman Standard Cassette Voice Recorder - TCM 200DV

Danny has several models this retails $30.00 don't go up without it

• greendawn
    greendawn

Better play it safe and not go, especially if you think they have reasons to be after you. Some elders are capable of doing much worse things than lying.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    I am not aware of any Scriptural sin I have committed and feel confident I can defend myself Scripturally against anything they try to assert as a sin.

Umm, sorry to burst your bubble here, but I think many would disagree with this. Remember, the biblical and dictionary definition of apostacy is totally different than the WTS's definition.

Just something to keep in mind -- when you're playing by their rules, you always lose.

• minimus
    minimus

Jourles is correct. Plus, they can change their own rules whenever they feel like it. If you was dissassociate yourself just hand in the letter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit