Disturbing Information Passed on in Annual Elders Meeting?

by Dune 75 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down

Whatever happened to "Ignorance is no excuse"?

The real question should be...Disturbing informatio...to who?

The R&F or us "worldlings"....?

u/d

• Gadget
    Gadget
    I know (seriously) what it is . There are apostates in our midst. People like me really piss them off. We appear to be loyal at the Kingdom Hall but post on boards like this - how do I know - well I can not tell you as it may identify me

I think they're right, this is very disturbing information. This is going to make everyone paranoid and watch everybody else at the hall very very closely, and report any possible 'apostates' to the elders for them to be 'helped'. People who are just cruising along at the minute will think its proof the end is close and take a much more active part. Whether intentional or not, this is only going to increase the hold the wbts has on people.

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

"Inside Track" eh there IP?

Can you teach us the secret ceremonial hand shake?

~Zazaimzaimes

• rebel8
    rebel8

I do remember the Beth Sarim thing and quotes from Rutherford about the saints being resurrected. It was just the picture I had in my mind that got me laughing....thousands of people in Yankee Stadium thinking Daniel is going to be resurrected in NYC and make an appearance at the convention.

Did someone save him a seat? Did they plan on giving him a free lunch or would they charge? Would they have served him the unrefrigerated hoagies and cheese danishes? Was there an interpreter on hand who spoke Hebrew? Would he have been resurrected with his clothes on? If so, wouldn't he have been counseled for not wearing a tie? Would they have continued to go on with the planned presentations? Would he have starred in a drama? How would he pay for his hotel? These are the thoughts that got me laughing....it is such a preposterous idea and it's really surprising that thousands of people actually believed it.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

The disturbing new will probably have to do with witnesses actually trying to think for themselves. What is happening to our youths, low field service hours, we aren't getting enough $$$ out of you people. Divy up some bread $$$. They never have anything good to announce, and the bullsh*t in the Watchtower and Awake rags having nothing important and haven't had for a number of years. Maybe they are going to dumb down the awakes and wt's and the kingdom ministries because they are so educationally advanced for a 5 year old. who knows and who cares.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    tonight, in our midst, there are a number of prospective princes of the new earth?

How sad. It sounds like the junk mail I get saying, "Congratulations!! You may already be a winner!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit