JEHOVAH, the greatest child abuser of them all!

by nicolaou 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

They wouldnt have been slaughtered if it hadnt have been fro satan in the first place! We would be perfect,living forever on a paradise earth.

Goshawk, Adam and Eve knew they shouldnt touch of the fruit,shouldnt eat it, they were perfect and knew perfectly what that meant. They we given that command and yet they wanted to be like God (fools) and they listened to satan. Thats the bottom line but if you (any in general) wish to continue to blame Jah rather than see the complete picture then so be it, that is your freewill.

• trueblue
    trueblue

Well this child abused shall not rest untill the great child abuser JW's stop this vicious circle of child abuse. First of all confess their own sins in other words quit this sick behavior of self denial because they are a sick petifile.

Ya! and tell me things are different now, and I go to the meetings again and see someone beating a child.

AW how I would just like to bust one in the head, and let them know how it feels, but I can not do that but I can report to child abuse authorities, and I would like for any one who sees child abuse to report it to the DHS.

If you will not do it for me please do it for my dead sister and my dead brother. Thank You...

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

AE you are being intellectually dishonest. If they weren't given an answer to the lie they were told because they did not know all the information then it was doomed to fail. If they didn't know that it was a lie then they were not perfect. If they were perfect then they should have known right from wrong before they ate the fruit. So two items show that they were not perfect, not having the knowledge of good and bad and not knowing that they were being told a falsehood.

If that part of the story is in doubt then wouldn't it require an even larger suspension of disbelief to accept that a snake talked AND told the first lie?

The creator is responsible for what he builds and for what he commands others to do.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

They knew that if they ate from the tree they would die. They knew what dying meant and they knew God wasnt a liar and that to obey him would result in remaining on earth as they had done up until that time. Good and bad didnt mean right from wrong.

You are welcome to side with whoever you wish, honestly i truly wish you well.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

It has ZERO to do with God or Satan, Satan has his role t play, a role given to him by God.

God didn't command man to do anything horrid or murderous, MAN did it and Chose to "blame" God.

The OT is full of things like this and we expereince it NOW and History has shown it to us in the past as well, there is no reason to believe that the writers of the OT were any different, unless you choose to accept a cruel and humicidal God.

Evil exists and the "purest" form of evil is the abuse of innocents, ie: children.

Satan did not creat evil, satan doesn't put evil in anyone, the evil has always been there.

There can be no light without darkness.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

It is okay with me it we disagree, I kind of expect it at this point in time. However the point I was trying to make is that everyone is accountable for their actions. Nobody should get a pass because there is someone that is morally worse and out to cause harm.

I thank you for your well wishes and hope that you will exercise your mind to its fullest.

(end of hijack)

Sorry to hear about your brother and sister (((trueblue))).

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Yes its sad for child abuse victims to have to suffer such abuse and seemingly not have their prayers heard but not all child abuse victims believe that God is cold and doesnt hear them

With all due respect, you either did not read my post or misunderstood. I am not speaking for every single human being on the face of the earth. I am speaking of human psychological behavior in the face of severe trauma. Humans do, in general, respond to trauma in very similar ways. Is it possible that there is one child who was abused did not feel as I described? Yeah, sure. I guess so. Meanwhile millions of other children do feel as I described, many even moreso with horrible reactions and behaviors as they grow up. If you think otherwise, you have not really talked with many survivors of abuse.

The impact of rape on a child is tremendous and for fundamentalist sects like Jehovah's Witnesses to place blame on Satan, rather than place responsibility where it belongs, on the offender, is not only confusing to the child it creates in the child a sense of worthlessness and guilt.

As for the prayers, there is no seemingly about it. When a child of abuse prays to Jehovah that the rapes, or beatings, or ridicule, or whatever form of abusive treatment is being foisted upon them, to stop, and then the abuse does not stop, their prayer is not heard. Their prayer is not answered. Jehovah DID ignored them. There is no way around it.

If you teach children to pray to Jehovah for aid and comfort, and the child receives neither especially in a time of tremendous danger and stress, what message does that child taken in? The natural message is that (1) Jehovah does not care; or (2) the blame for being ignored lies with the child. A child of abuse will not think otherwise. I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Most of the time, the child will take in the rejection by Jehovah and make it about themselves. "It's my fault somehow" and the shame of abuse will be exacerbated. The guilt from the abuse will increase exponentially with each ignored prayer. And anger over being mistreated, and then asking for help and being ignored by Jehovah, increases as well.

This is real and this happens daily. Jehovah's Witnesses only serve to harm the child by placing further shame and guilt on them by telling them their broken bones, or being used as a sexual toy, are not really caused by their daddy but by Satan and they should pray to Jehovah to feel better.

some do still remain close to God understanding that he WILL answer their prayers. They learn to believe in faith and exercise that faith. Child abuse victims ALL deal with their abuse in different ways and go down different paths also, BUT yes ALL carry the scars for the rest of theirs lives, even though eventually they do move on.

Good for them. I would like to point, however, even in your answer above there is the message of guilt and responsibility on the child who does not follow your dictates.

If you were to say that to a child being abused in a home, I guarantee you the majority of victims will hear that as being their fault they did not "exercise faith" in Jehovah, that somehow the abuse continuing was their fault for not beliving in Jehovah strongly enough or long enough.

Don't you see? Jehovah has got nothing to do with saving a child from abuse.

I believe there is a place for spirituality with regards to child abuse, but in recovery not in stopping the abuse. Once again, to tell a child to pray to Jehovah for help is only setting that child up for failure and years of heartache and pain. If you do not understand that simple fact then more's the pity.

Chris

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

I wasnt saying the child should pray for help and then thats it. I know they DO pray and was saying that yes to a child when the abuse doesnt stop it seems as if the prayer hasnt been heard. The child needs to know the abuse isnt their fault, and hoefully many parents will help them to see that, but in some cases the parents are the abusers.

The child when they grow up,either see that prayers are heard or they continue to believe they werent heard. Either way, the child grows up to deal with the abuse in there own way.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    If you will not do it for me please do it for my dead sister and my dead brother

Oh geez. I am so sorry.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

(or being used as a sexual toy, are not really caused by their daddy but by Satan and they should pray to Jehovah to feel better. )

This wasnt implied......mocking such a serious thread isnt nice. Many talk from expirence on here, not just merely psychological.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit