JEHOVAH, the greatest child abuser of them all!

by nicolaou 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Read the Bible and answer this: who killed more people--God or Satan? If you add up the dead bodies, it's God by a long shot. Just sayin'.

Good thing it's all a myth. People tend to create gods that are like themselves. Evidently the ancient Hebrews were a violent, bloodthirsty, misogynistic people...or at least their leaders were.

• JWoods
    JWoods

I am really at a loss to remember anybody directly killed by Satan in the bible (other than arguably Job's first family).

And that was with Jehovah's full permission.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

all mankind die because of satan.

Every human on earth thats died, car crash, illness, whatever has died because of satan originally!!

so yup..satan has killed more...Jah hasnt killed any.

The ones destroyed in bible times died because of satan misleading Adam in garden of eden...satan wins as the killer...!!!

• JWoods
    JWoods

AE - Then why in the hell didn't God just kill Satan right there along with Adam and Eve and start over then and there?

Why in the hell didn't he kill the Satan-booger at the flood instead of all the people?

Why in the hell didn't he kill the bad angels who came down and picked up human girls? Naw - he killed the girls...and their offshoot kids.

Didn't bother Jehovah to kill whole armies, flocks of kids for spoofing up an old bald religios nut, entire nations in Palestine, etc.

JW doctrine says that all the world's nonJW people will soon be killed at Armageddon, but NOT SATAN - got that???

But, just like some blame Clinton, or Bush 2 for not getting Osama bin Laden - for some reason the great war-god just can't seem to get a bead on Satan and the demons. Not even after Jesus is "ruling in the heavens since 1914"!!!

Makes no sense at all.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Because Jehovah the Devil and Satan the Devil is one and the same.

Trying to make out logical reasoning out of spiritualism and mysticism is really a futile folly.

Creating reality out of imagination mostly leads to nothing but irrational redundancy.

• parakeet
    parakeet

nicolau: ..... Jehovah is no more real than Allah or Thor, but as fictional psychopathic, child butchering, megalomaniacs go you can't help but put him in top spot!

That's why he calls himself God.

parakeet, of the God-is-fiction class

• parakeet
    parakeet

angel eyes: guess everyone knows its satans fault but they have free will to blame who they want.

So you know what we REALLY believe despite our comments to the contrary? Typical dub thinking. I get it from my mother all the time -- "You KNOW it's the truth." Boooorrrrrriiiiinnnnggggg.

Since you're telepathic, angel eyes, tell me what I'm thinking right now.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Jehovah is Bi-polar with multiple personality

• BadBettie
    BadBettie

God CHOSE to allow all of it to happen [satan misleading adam and eve included] in the first place. That point in itself should make one wonder.

For the sake of commentary, if Adam and Eve knew the implications of their actions [suffering, torture, death, disease] or even had a touch of the experience, I think they would not have done what they did. God is apparently all knowing, therefore he knew better [all knowing implies knowing the potential suffering] and chose to make that the punishment.

As for child abuse which is the topic. In WTS I don't think I'd say Jehovah is allowing it so much as it is being swept under the rug to make god maintain his "perfect" image.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    all mankind die because of satan.
    Every human on earth thats died, car crash, illness, whatever has died because of satan originally!!
    so yup..satan has killed more...Jah hasnt killed any.
    The ones destroyed in bible times died because of satan misleading Adam in garden of eden...satan wins as the killer...!!!

So, in other words, satan fucks up and billions of humans have to suffer and die as a result, but satan gets to continue along on his merry way. Ok, Adam and Eve sinned too when they stole Jehovah's fruit, but Jesus paid the price for that, right? Hey, wait a minute! Since Jesus paid the price why are people still dying? And why is satan still allowed to fuck things up for another 2 thousand years? Are we still paying for that lousy fucking fruit?

I think your Jehovah, who the watchtower has referred to as a "God of justice", has lost his sense of perspective. No normal person would believe that the punishment fits the crime.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit