JEHOVAH, the greatest child abuser of them all!

by nicolaou 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Can there be any doubt?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Come to think of it, no. Shows what kind of people created god - child abusers.

S

• freedom96
    freedom96

Care to explain such a comment?

• blondie
    blondie

As a child, I always wondered why God killed the children? I wondered how the Israelite soldiers did it? With a swift decapitation with the sword? With a quick suffocation with a blanket? Dashing them to pieces against the wall?

(Deuteronomy 3:6-7) . . ..

6However, we devoted them to destruction, just as we had done to Si´hon the king of Hesh´bon, in devoting every city to destruction, men, women and little children. 7 And all the domestic animals and the spoil of the cities we took as plunder for ourselves.
  • theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

im more ocnfused about right now... how does he just let them all suffer... hunger, pain, death and disease... innocent are destroyed for no reason....

the infamous one

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I felt like Jehovah was MY great big, bully, abusive parent. I was an abused child. Jehovah did the same emotionally, and with fear and control that my mother and grandmother did to me. Jehovah also neglected me.He didn't take care of my spiritual needs, emotional needs or physical needs. He abandnoned me, too.

• alamb
    alamb

I read a few years back, and it hit me like a brick, something to the affect that Christianity is based on child sacrifice. Jehovah's way, that is. And he demanded the same mentality from Abraham to prove his faithfulness.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    And he demanded the same mentality from Abraham to prove his faithfulness.

The account of Abraham being instructed to offer up murder his son is a good example. It is argued by JW's (and christians of other flavours) that Abraham, by his willingness to obey god in this command proved his loyalty and thus 'passed the test'.

Screw that! Abraham failed the test - spectacularly! If god wants your childs life tell him to piss off! What about the trauma Isaac had to endure? Torn between his desire for life, loyalty to his father and the same priest-induced loyalty to a mythological deity he allowed himself to be put on an altar and face a sacrificial death by the knife.

What kind of mental abuse brings a child to that point?

There are plenty more examples - the story of Jeptha's daughter gave me nightmares as a child.....

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Yes, I've always felt Jehovah was a child abuser and just an all-around egotistical bully too. I was never able to love such a person/god, in all the decades in or out of the organization.

• FairMind
    FairMind

You should all be ashamed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit