JEHOVAH, the greatest child abuser of them all!

by nicolaou 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thank you.

It would be interesting if one of Jehovah's Witnesses ever responded to me. It is rare that they do. Can't imagine why.

Chris

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Hi bigtex, Yes its sad for child abuse victims to have to suffer such abuse and seemingly not have their prayers heard, but not all child abuse victims believe that God is cold and doesnt hear them, some do still remain close to God understanding that he WILL answer their prayers. They learn to believe in faith and exercise that faith. Child abuse victims ALL deal with their abuse in different ways and go down different paths also, BUT yes ALL carry the scars for the rest of theirs lives, even though eventually they do move on.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    guess everyone knows its satans fault but they have free will to blame who they want.

Have you actually read the Old Testament, angel eyes? It is filled with atrocities committed, either by god, or those acting on his behalf. Was it Satan that killed David and Bath-sheba's child for someone else's sin? Was it Satan that asked Abraham to traumatize his own child to prove his faithfulness to him? Is it Satan that has allowed humanity to suffer for milleniums when it was within his power to stop it?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

KS, satan has misled us all, he tricked Adam and eve into sinning, he KNEW mankind would die....thats all im saying, satan is to blame for all mankind dying. Jehovah is the one who WILL give us everlasting life, just have faith....please trust in him, he wont let you down.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

AE, I think you may be missing Keyser's point.

The OT makes it clear that YHWH did and commanded those atrocites to happen.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

If satan hadnt have misled adam and Eve things wouldnt have been at they are now.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

AE,

So, Satan TEMPTING Adam and Eve casued God to command the deaths of women, children and babies ??

How so?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Maybe humanity can blame their behavior on Satan, but what is God's excuse?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

We would have lived on a paradise earth for ever, never having to die, be ill or sin....satan misled Adam and Eve and things changed course.

We had to be given a perfect man to level the scales, Jesus died for us. But sadly we still have the inherent sin....sadly many have had to die for their life course,some have been destroyed others punished. Jah has the right balance, how could he not. He LOVES humankind, he doesnt desire ANY to die at armegeddon but wants ALL to live. Jah, God, is LOVE, satan is PURE evil.

Satan wants us to die, to turn against God, he is sick..when loved ones die he is happy, how sick can you get.

If Jah kills people then yes we maynot understand, but think of this, we dont know what an agel looks like, we cant comprehend how they move,we cannot atall understand WHY Jah would have allowed some to die, BUT thats because we view things from a human,meredust,imperfect viewpoint. How could we ever understand??

Faith hebrews 11v1....Faith and love in Jah and getting to know God better helps us to realise that we cant understand everything.....but yet Jehovah wants whats best for us.Why would anyone ever doubt a loving God, unless satan puts them doubts there?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    If satan hadnt have misled adam and Eve things wouldnt have been at they are now.

Please explain how Satan convincing Eve to eat some fruit justifies Jehovah's murder of David and Bathsheba's infant. Can I apply the same principle in my own life? Can I go and kill innocent people because some big bully stole my red pail 50 years ago when I was playing in a sandbox?

Jehovah's actions are equally ridiculous.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit