JEHOVAH, the greatest child abuser of them all!

by nicolaou 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    You should all be ashamed!

Why? For 'outing' god? We aren't the first to do it and we won't be the last. Thing is, I for one do not accept that god even exists so I can hardly say that I am angry at him. I guess my anger is against the religionists, the priests, rabbi's, imam's, elders and other 'God representatives' that have so royally screwed with humanity's development. As for god himself, well if you are offended by what I say here fairmind why don't you defend him rather than simply tell me I should be ashamed? God is a b@5t@rd!

• gumby
    gumby

I got a kick out of another thread here where people quoted their favorite scripture. They all quoted from the N.T.

The O.T. gives no value to human life if you weren't an Israelite. Jehovah 'causing' fathers and mothers to starve and eat their children for punishment.......should tell a person this isn't the same character portrayed in the N.T. Can you Imagine Jesus telling someone to go kill a shitload of people....kids included, but to save the virgin girls for yourself......even if your don't marry them.

What a joke.

Gumby

• luna2
    luna2
    ...why don't you defend him rather than simply tell me I should be ashamed?

I agree, nicolaou.

I used to struggle with the OT accounts that had God destroying children as if they were vermin. I asked the sister who studied with me about this, and the best she could come up with is that Jehovah is a God of love and justice and that the whole business with Isreal was a model of how he would care for His people, blah, blah, blah. Our tiny, limited bird-brains might not be able to understand or accept everything, but we can be assured that He would never do anything that was unjust. Well, golly, that's comforting.

See how that works? No thinking necessary, just trust in the big Santa in the sky....and I did that for a long time, just turned off my brain and pretended everything would work out for the best. Over time, though, you can't help but wonder who this God is? Do the ends really justify the means? Sorry, but I don't think so. It's not okay for humans to be violent and abusive, and it's not okay for a being who is supposed to be morally superior to the humans he created.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

(Leviticus 20:9) 9 β€œβ€˜In case there should be any man who calls down evil upon his father and his mother, he should be put to death without fail. It is his father and his mother upon whom he has called down evil. His own blood is upon him.

(Psalm 137:8-9) 8 O daughter of Babylon, who are to be despoiled, Happy will he be that rewards you With your own treatment with which you treated us. 9 Happy will he be that grabs ahold and does dash to pieces Your children against the crag.

(Numbers 31:17-18) 17 And now kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has had intercourse with man by lying with a male. 18 And preserve alive for yourselves all the little ones among the women who have not known the act of lying with a male.

Interestingly (and sickeningly), verse 18 seems to be referring to the 'little ones' who have not slept with men and that it is these who should be preserved - not the women as appears at first reading.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Just wondering why no-one came running to God's defense on this one . . .

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

3) Murdering Children

Kill Sons of Sinners

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

God Will Kill Children

The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Kill Men, Women, and Children

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

God Kills all the First Born of Egypt

And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died. (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)

Kill Old Men and Young Women

"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD. (Jeremiah 51:20-26)

(Note that after God promises the Israelites a victory against Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kicked by them in the next chapter. So much for an all-knowing and all-powerful God.)

God Will Kill the Children of Sinners

If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted. (Leviticus 26:21-22 NLT)

More Rape and Baby Killing

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

There are much more murdering to view at ( click link )....... http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

• LucyA
    LucyA

So let me get this straight your blaming a MYTH for the evil perpetrated by man therefore absolving mankind of any reasonability for their own actions?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

No, no! Of course not Lucy, I agree with you that Jehovah is no more real than Allah or Thor, but as fictional psychopathic, child butchering, megalomaniacs go you can't help but put him in top spot!

• LucyA
    LucyA

I'm going to have to agree with you on that point as a fictional character he /she /it is responsible for allot of pain and suffering

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Jah creats loving individuals, satan misleads them , Jehovah then lovingly gives us another chance and provides his son, and still satan misleads us yet Jehovah again forgives and forgives and warns us about satan and yet sadly still some blame Jah, when clearly its SATAN...Hmmmmmmm

guess everyone knows its satans fault but they have free will to blame who they want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit