JEHOVAH, the greatest child abuser of them all!

by nicolaou 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    They wouldnt have been slaughtered if it hadnt have been fro satan in the first place! We would be perfect,living forever on a paradise earth.

They wouldn't have been slaughtered if God had not commanded it. Still dodging the issue.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

ive answered it!!!!! go back to the beginning...garden of eden. satan misleads.....the end!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

AE,

So, according to you, Satan mislead Adam and Eve so that made God kill children ( who had NO NOTION of satan, adam or eve) 1000 years after that?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

AE, you still haven't explained why it was ok for Jehovah to murder Bathsheba's innocent baby. This cannot be blamed on satan.

W

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    ive answered it!!!!! go back to the beginning...garden of eden. satan misleads.....the end!

No you haven't answered it at all. You've answered the question of why humanity sins. The question was about God and the atrocities committed by him. Why did Satan misleading Adam and Eve turn God into a murdering, bloodthirsty SOB? What does it have to do with his taking the lives of innocent people, such as David and Bath-sheba's child? If you mention Satan, and the garden of eden once more, I'm going to bang my head against the wall.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

PS please read EVERYTHING ive said and explained on the thread, thankyou.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well that's not how you expressed yourself earlier. I responded to your quote here:

Jah creats loving individuals, satan misleads them , Jehovah then lovingly gives us another chance and provides his son, and still satan misleads us yet Jehovah again forgives and forgives and warns us about satan and yet sadly still some blame Jah, when clearly its SATAN...Hmmmmmmm

My point in my original response was the hidden damage abuse does to a child's spirituality. And how that damage is only exacerbated by telling the child the fault does not lie with the offender you see but with some remote, invisible entity and if you want to help or to feel better, you should pray to another remote, invisible entity. You don't seem to quite understand that Jehovah does bear some responsibility.

I am very angry with Jehovah for not interfering. Not just with a child in America, but starving children, child brides, child prostitutes and so on around the globe. Jehovah could step in and stop it, but he doesn't. Frankly I think he has a lot of explaining to do.

Telling a child that one day, in some unnamed distant future, the man raping you or beating on you will be judged by Jehovah really isn't a lot of help. Even saying it to an adult survivor is pretty pointless. So what? Who cares?

The point I was trying to make, and others on this thread, is Jehovah from the Bible has not behaved consistently, fairly or lovingly to all children. He orders the murder of some children. He allows other children to be separated from their families and be sold as slaves. He even turns a blind eye to a child who believes in him and begs for the beatings and rapes to stop.

If that were a description of a human being, what would you call him? How would A man who was guilty of these things be viewed by Jehovah's Witnesses?

You see these are the sorts of questions that must be addressed in recovery from abuse. Remember I said spirituality does have a place but in recovery, not prevention.

Chris

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

God Vs. Satan

I’m always amazed how people declare God to be this perfect and good being that’s always looking out for us, considering all the people he’s slaughtered.

Possibly, more importantly, how many people have killed in his name due to their ‘beliefs’ in him.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

AE,

Sorry honey, you didn't explain anything at all to do with that question.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    This wasnt implied......mocking such a serious thread isnt nice. Many talk from expirence on here, not just merely psychological.

Not mocking at all. I'm speaking from experience myself. My father raped me until I turned 5. He is still a ministerial servant in good standing among Jehovah's people. I was forbidden to attend my mother's funeral. That wasn't nice.

Believe me, I am talking from experience. I know your sect very well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit