JEHOVAH, the greatest child abuser of them all!

by nicolaou 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Jah creats loving individuals, satan misleads them , Jehovah then lovingly gives us another chance and provides his son, and still satan misleads us yet Jehovah again forgives and forgives and warns us about satan and yet sadly still some blame Jah, when clearly its SATAN...Hmmmmmmm

With all due respect, I would like to point out one of the hidden issues of child abuse -- spirituality. When a child first learns the concept of god, the child oftentimes thinks of god as something like Santa Claus. So when the child asks for a toy, or some other treat, and that prayer is not answered, the child may be disappointed but learns something about how god works.

When a child of abuse makes that same prayer, there is always one thing that child asks for -- Please make it stop. When that prayer is not answered, the child of abuse experiences a side of god no one else does. That child experiences a cold god, a god who doesn't listen and doesn't care.

This is the type of scar a child of abuse carries into adulthood, and the type no one else sees or is aware of. Again, with all due respect, the simple answers of Jehovah's Witnesses do not address the complex problems of child abuse. To give a simplistic answer that all human suffering is laid at the feet of an invisible and silent creature, while at the same time encouraging the same person to seek help from another invisible and silent creature, only serves to set the abuse victim up for failure. It teaches the abuse victim that god is capricious, capable of helping others but not them. And, even worse, it serves to reinforce feelings of worthlessness and guilt. It teaches them that god doesn't love them, or views them as dirty or contaminated or that somehow the abuse was their fault. How? Because the victim hears others talk of how god helped them conquer this or that problem, and in their heart all they know and feel is the cold unresponsive god who stood by uncaring while they were raped.

Of course god will not answer their prayer. Of course the abuse will not stop. To tell them god hears all prayers, or even more sadistically, to telll them god hears only the prayers of true believers (and then put conditions on the defintion of a true believer) only serves to condemn the victim to more disappointment. They take in that sense of failure and make it about themselves.

It does no abuse victim any good whatsoever to ever lay blame for their rape at the feet of an invisible, remote and silent creature, anymore than it does to tell the same person to pray to another invisible, remote and silent creature for aid, comfort and/or encouragement.

Believe me when I say, all this does is to re-victimize the poor individual who has already been screwed over physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Believe me when I say Jehovah's Witnesses have nothing, absolutely not one word, of anything beneficial to say to a victim of child abuse.

• stillin9
    stillin9

Hey, wait a minute! Since Jesus paid the price why are people still dying? And why is satan still allowed to fuck things up for another 2 thousand years? Are we still paying for that lousy fucking fruit?

LOL! That's good stuff right there.

• stillin9
    stillin9

Also, interesting scriptures there, Homer. Even though I have been a JW for some years, I never came across those scriptures. I was shocked by reading those! I did a little search on some of them and found nothing in the WT Library. Probably because the WT leaders didn't have anything to say about them. But on the scripture in Ezekiel 9:5,6 I found the following. Seems like WTS is also in hand with the almighty child abuser:

W72 1/15 pp.51-52

EXECUTIONAL WORK BY THE “SIX MEN” NEARS
    " If we value our earthly lives we will be interested in the value that the “mark” carries with it. We learn to appreciate it as we hear what the King Jehovah says from his throne after he tells the “man clothed with the linen” what to do. The prophet Ezekiel tells us what Jehovah says next in the vision: “And to these others he said in my ears: ‘Pass through the city after him and strike. Let not your eye feel sorry, and do not feel any compassion. Old man, young man and virgin and little child and women you should kill off—to a ruination. But to any man upon whom there is the mark do not go near, and from my sanctuary you should start.”’—Ezek. 9:5, 6.
    10 Does it sound cruel for Jehovah to say, “Old man, young man and virgin and little child and women you should kill off—to a ruination”? Yes, but think of the divine mercy revealed in Jehovah’s express command to the symbolic “six men” armed with weapons for smashing, “But to any man upon whom there is the mark do not go near”! Ah, now, we appreciate that there is protective value in that mark. If, in the coming “great tribulation” upon Christendom and all the rest of this detestable system of things, we desire to be spared by Jehovah’s angelic armies, we will make sincere efforts now to acquire the “mark” for our preservation. We will try to aid others in acquiring the “mark” also, that they may be part of that “great crowd” concerning whom it is prophetically written: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.” (Rev. 7:14) If we appreciate that the marking work is nearing its end and that soon the symbolic “six men” are about to smash the unmarked heads, we will lovingly endeavor to back up the lifesaving work of the King’s secretary.
    11 Let us not egotistically presume that we, if with unmarked foreheads, shall be able somehow to go unnoticed by the armed “six men.” When ancient Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonians in 607 B.C.E., then, according to the hard facts, little children as well as virgins, women, young men and old men were destroyed. If the little babies did not die from hunger or pestilence or at the hands of the cruel Babylonian soldiers, then they died at the pitiless hands of their own starving mothers, who ate them like cannibals. The prophet Jeremiah, who was a prisoner inside Jerusalem until it fell to the besiegers, tells us so. (Lam. 2:20, 21) What about your children who are too young today to make an intelligent dedication and get baptized in symbol of becoming a disciple of Jesus Christ? They may be too young to get the mark in the forehead personally.
    12 But are you yourself marked with that mark of dedication and of Christian personality? Are you striving to do as the Christian apostle Paul admonishes a parent to do, namely, bring them up in the discipline and the mental-regulating of Jehovah, and are they obediently responding to your loving efforts? (Eph. 6:1-4) Only if this is the case can you trust that the merit of the “mark” in your own forehead will extend to your minor children and that they will be mercifully spared with you from execution or destruction in the oncoming “great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.” (Matt. 24:21) Now in the short time that remains is the time to do this, before the modern-day “man clothed with the linen” finishes his marking of all worthy foreheads and the symbolic “six men” start using their smashing weapons on all unmarked foreheads that they discover. You parents, do you want your little children to be considered, not “unclean,” but “holy,” because of your marked forehead in Jehovah’s day for executing vengeance? Naturally you should. But do not presume that your children who are intelligent enough to make a decision and personally dedicate themselves to Jehovah through Christ will come under the merit of your marked forehead."

• White Dove
    White Dove

No one here is blaming Satan for anything! We are blaming the one who sanctioned all of that killing in the OT. And Satan is just a cop out for people who can't take responsibility for their own actions.

• Opus92
    Opus92

Big Tex, your post made me cry. You've explained it all so much better than I have ever been able to. Thank you a thousand times over.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

All in in all its was just ancient tribal men bullshitting about how great and powerful their particular god was.

Other cultures at that time postulated on how great their god was as well.

At a time in human history where human ignorance of the world we live in predominated the human consciousness,

gods were the only answer to many of then unknowns.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    With all due respect, I would like to point out one of the hidden issues of child abuse -- spirituality. When a child first learns the concept of god, the child oftentimes thinks of god as something like Santa Claus. So when the child asks for a toy, or some other treat, and that prayer is not answered, the child may be disappointed but learns something about how god works.

When a child of abuse makes that same prayer, there is always one thing that child asks for -- Please make it stop. When that prayer is not answered, the child of abuse experiences a side of god no one else does. That child experiences a cold god, a god who doesn't listen and doesn't care.

This is the type of scar a child of abuse carries into adulthood, and the type no one else sees or is aware of. Again, with all due respect, the simple answers of Jehovah's Witnesses do not address the complex problems of child abuse. To give a simplistic answer that all human suffering is laid at the feet of an invisible and silent creature, while at the same time encouraging the same person to seek help from another invisible and silent creature, only serves to set the abuse victim up for failure. It teaches the abuse victim that god is capricious, capable of helping others but not them. And, even worse, it serves to reinforce feelings of worthlessness and guilt. It teaches them that god doesn't love them, or views them as dirty or contaminated or that somehow the abuse was their fault. How? Because the victim hears others talk of how god helped them conquer this or that problem, and in their heart all they know and feel is the cold unresponsive god who stood by uncaring while they were raped.

Of course god will not answer their prayer. Of course the abuse will not stop. To tell them god hears all prayers, or even more sadistically, to telll them god hears only the prayers of true believers (and then put conditions on the defintion of a true believer) only serves to condemn the victim to more disappointment. They take in that sense of failure and make it about themselves.

It does no abuse victim any good whatsoever to ever lay blame for their rape at the feet of an invisible, remote and silent creature, anymore than it does to tell the same person to pray to another invisible, remote and silent creature for aid, comfort and/or encouragement.

Believe me when I say, all this does is to re-victimize the poor individual who has already been screwed over physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Believe me when I say Jehovah's Witnesses have nothing, absolutely not one word, of anything beneficial to say to a victim of child abuse.

I nominate this as " Post of the Year ". Those who've suffered abuse will know that what Big Tex writes here is spot on true.

Well written, my friend.

• trueblue
    trueblue

Another thumbs up for big Tex. I remember other posts you have made on this subject. Very good job...

That is very much true that JW's have not a word benificial for a victim of child abuse.

I guess it is called post traumatic stress disorder. The invisable very contageous desease the JW's pass around one another, and there is no cure...

I use to think that if there was a true religion the JW organization is the one, but I am beginning to wonder that JW is satins finnal and last straw to use to turn man against God.

They go around knocking all other religions because theier product is no good...

If they had the truth then they would have no reason to be offended when some one speaks against them, and most of the time people are not even speaking against them.

They are just plain nuts

They are just like the religions they talk about, that they have so much truth just enough to hide the lie...

If JW's knew what they did to me they would not ask me to come around them.

Yes I have PTSD and the only way I can escape is to beat some dents out of cars, for there safety that I don't accidently beat some dents in their heads.

Lucky for JW's I descovered what to do when I see one beat a kid, ( Do not go to an Elder or any other JW member)

Report it to the DHS... PLEASE!!!

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

extremely good, often overlooked point.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Like I have always said and paraphrasing Paul, IF the OT and the old covenant had got ir right, there would have been no need for a new convenant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit