JEHOVAH, the greatest child abuser of them all!

by nicolaou 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Snowbird, I missed the creator part that was in your post, sorry.

Yes, God knows the beginning and the end, and he has the right to do whatever he desires and he exercised that right by sending His Word to Us, his divine Son Jesus, our lord and saviour, to correct the errors and mistakes of the old covenant, the same covenant that wrote it was GOD that Orders the death of children,

Food for thought.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

the same God who gave, yes freely gave his own son....

would you make the same sacrifice? The same God who people in general dare question....

how sad.... the same God who loves YOU.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

AE,

You made my point darling, you made my point.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thankyou.....it breaks my heart to see ones being blindly led to blame Jah...how sad.

He does so much for us, everyday....he allowed his son to die!! die in such a painful way...thats LOVE beyond what any of us could ever understand.

Im glad now you see.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

What is wrong with questioning Jehovah?

What does Jesus have to do with how Jehovah treats children?

What do you mean when you say "how sad"? What is sad? You mean how sad it is that Jehovah ignores children in distress? Yes that is sad.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Yes, God knows the beginning and the end, and he has the right to do whatever he desires

Sure he does. The biggest gets to make the rules.

But that doesn't mean I have to like it. And it doesn't mean that I can't get angry at God. I'm sorry but God has not treated children very well. If God has that much of a problem with me being angry at him, well then go ahead and murder me now. Don't wait for Armageddon or whatever.

Chris

• snowbird
    snowbird

I don't think God has a problem with you, Big Tex, and I don't blame you for being angry.

My hope is that all of us will get to witness this grand event:

Revelation 21:3 -5 I heard a voice thunder from the Throne: "Look! Look! God has moved into the neighborhood, making his home with men and women! They're his people, he's their God. He'll wipe every tear from their eyes. Death is gone for good—tears gone, crying gone, pain gone—all the first order of things gone." The Enthroned continued, "Look! I'm making everything new. Write it all down—each word dependable and accurate."

6 -8 Then he said, "It's happened. I'm A to Z. I'm the Beginning, I'm the Conclusion. From Water-of-Life Well I give freely to the thirsty. Conquerors inherit all this. I'll be God to them, they'll be sons and daughters to me. But for the rest—the feckless and faithless, degenerates and murderers, sex peddlers and sorcerers, idolaters and all liars—for them it's Lake Fire and Brimstone. Second death!" MSG

Sylvia

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I don't think God has a problem with you, Big Tex

Oh I don't know about that!

Actually in all honesty I do think there is someone who kicked off the Big Bang and started the universe. I also tend to think that entity sort of leaves us (and the hundreds of billions of other probable inhabited planets ) on our own. You know the old line that goes -- he gave us a world and everything in it and the rest is up to us. Humans created pedophilia and humans can stop it. If we choose.

Beyond that I don't know that I believe much about that entity. He could be loving, or he could not. I don't think Christianity has it right, nor frankly any religion. I think when we die we move forward in some way, rather than go to a final destination (heaven or hell). I don't think this entity is what our religious thought has taught us. I don't know what it is, but I know beyond all doubt it does not get involved in our lives.

I don't believe in the Bible. I think it's a cobbling together of ancient myths and stories that combines fear and, later in the writings, love together to create an odd mish-mash of ideas. But that's all it is, just ideas and beliefs to help make sense out of pretty scary world we live in.

One thing I do agree very strongly with the Bible was when Paul said that looking at the next life is like "looking through the mirror darkly". I don't think we are supposed to know what comes next. Why, I don't know. I think the Bible was an attempt to make sense out of things life the next life. But it doesn't work for me.

But I do believe that this life is our own making, for better or worse. Even when it's horribly cruel and unfair. I guess that's why I don't like hearing someone lay the evils of this life at the feet of some invisible creature that may or may not exist. Humans are responsible for committing those atrocities, not Satan. And humans are the one that can help a child, not god.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Hang in there BT.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Concerning Jehovah the god being an unrelenting child abusive/murderer,

Why is this unusual for this god to be this cruel toward members of humanity ?

The JWS are tying to emulated the social morals of a very ancient culture, a cruel and violent one at that.

If people think that this culture was loving and just and their god was loving and just, I'd

suggest seeking medical help to have your head surgically removed from yours ass.

Yes I was a abused JW child as well not in a sexual sense but a violent one,

all through my childhood I was beaten for the littlest infraction, the worst probably being

a shit kicking punch out after coming home from the hall and being told my hair was too long to

give anymore talks or service by a bald egg head elder, my length of hair was a barely a inch over my ears.

I was @15 at the time. But thats the power that gets implemented in the minds of those ignorant men.

By the way nothing ever did happen to my father. The WTS organization is quick to cover these types of abuses, sexual

and non-sexual because they are trying to with intension protect the outward image/appearance of the organization,

really not unlike other well known churches. This direct effort results in certain people to get away with incredulous

damaging harm to the venerable youth of the typical JW congregation.

Yes the JWS may being trying to emulate the social moral culture of the 2000 year old ancient Israelites,

but is this really a good and valuable of an effort today. ? Think About it !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit