So.....who else is here?

by lola28 89 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Cellist I'll read just about anything, I like Edgar A. Poe, Stephen King and well just about everything.

lola

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks lola, I will certainly send you birthday greetings, and Christmas greetings as well. Dedpoet is helping me plan Christmas, he's had more recent experience than me, so I will be on a learning curve this year.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Lola, it seems most of the JWs are celebrating these days. Just most of them call it by a different name. They don't actually put up a tree for Christmas, but they do everything else.

Cellist

• Talina
    Talina

hi, i am here.. what would you like to talk about?

• Spectre
    Spectre

Yeah, pretty much, my mom became a witness when I was 4 or so. It would be hard to get into the habit of it now considering my family situation and all.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

We used to have "get togethers" on Christmas Day, but they weren't parties, of course! (well they were, but no one dared to call them that)

• Cellist
    Cellist

Lola, the book I just finished reading, "Bare Bones" by Kathy Reichs was a good book. I've just downed a couple of glasses of wine, so my memory isn't at it's finest right now. If I think of any more I'll post it tomorrow.

Cellist

• lola28
    lola28

I mean it pm your info and I'll send you both good stuff, please? It has been years since I got to send cards and gifts to people, the last person I sent a gift to was a dear friend of mine and she died two years ago. I'd love to have someone to send a gift too.

lola

• lola28
    lola28

Hi Talina we are just talking about birthdays and holidays, nice to see you here.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Talina, welcome! and tell us something about yourself, what brings you here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit