So.....who else is here?

by lola28 89 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Thats so sad Jordan, but at least you still have yor bar stool, you two did make up again right? And thank you for checking on the Darkenss cd for me, I am going to go get it the day it comes out.

lola

• Jordan
    Jordan

I probably would be getting it the day it comes out, it's just i'm kinda strapped for cash at the moment...

Yeah, I hate the fact that I stayed at a local uni, It's a real kick in the nuts when everyone leaves to go back to uni, and leave me behind...

• lola28
    lola28

One of them does not want pizza, but we have a pizza place a cross the street and the other one dosen't know what she wants, so our options are Mexican, subway, chinese (ewwwwwwww) or we could go next door to the market and put something in the microwave. We will starve before we make up our minds.

lola

• Jordan
    Jordan

subway subway subway

• JV
    JV

Isn't it nice to be stuck inside on a sunday afternoon? I'm here for a bit longer, trying to cram for a midterm, then i'm off to go play some hockey, I need the exercise

• lola28
    lola28

Jordan you are not alone we are here and you have your bar stool what else can you ask for? I have my sisters with me today, you would like them, they love music so I have to support their music habit and mine as well. I don't know why I'm not broke. After work today we are going cd shopping is there anything you would like to recommend?

lola

• Cellist
    Cellist

In that case. I'll agree with Jordan. Subway.

Cellist

• Jordan
    Jordan

Where do you want me to start? Spending money on Cds is my favourite past time... what kind of music do you like?

• lola28
    lola28

Hey JV I get to leave at four today so I'm happy about that, hockey hu? I'm so glad hockey is back I missed it. I bought some new jogging pants today and I will be going out to buy running shoes. Exercise is good, I have to make more time for it.

lola

• lola28
    lola28

I am into just about anything, mostly rock but any suggestions are welcomed the last cd I bought was the Arcaide Fire, that was a good buy but then I lost it. Right now I have on Rage against the machine playing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit