So.....who else is here?

by lola28 89 Replies latest jw friends

• JV
    JV

I'm so happy hockey is back to and it's better than ever, the games are more exciting now. Exercise does a body good I'd prob do better on test if I'd excercise before hand.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Right, not sure if you're into the whole "emo" scene, but my favourtie band is Coheed and Cambria, admittedly they're a little bit hard for some people to take, you should check out Funeral for a Friend, (They're Awesome Live), I like the new wave of metal with the likes of Trivium and Bullet for my Valentine, another one of my favourite bands is Killswitch Engage, but alot of people think they're too heavy. I also like pop emo kinda stuff, like Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance, Blink 182 were the first band I was really into, so they'll always be great to me.

• lola28
    lola28

Just came back they made me get Chinese, the total was 13.96 but then I go to pay and I only had 5.00 with me. I had to run back to my office to get the rest of the money.

JV I used to love running but have'nt done so in a while I'm starting again tomm.

Jordan I like Blink maybe I should get the cd that just came out, thanks for the other suggestions I'll see if I can find some of them today. Fall out boy has a good song out so I'll be sure to check that out today.

• lola28
    lola28

WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?

• JV
    JV

I'm heading off to play some hockey, don't work too hard

• lola28
    lola28

Have fun, don't brake anything. And me work? Never (:

lola

• clear2c
    clear2c

hi lola, :) just chillen here getting ready to head down to the coffee shop and check out the ocean :) mmmm chinese food killer ... mexican foods the best tho! :)

• lola28
    lola28

Oh that sounds like fun, what coffe shop are you going to? I love the Coffe Bean, maybe I should go there today. Have fun for me, I haven't had any of the Chinese food, I can't get myself to eat it.

lola

• clear2c
    clear2c

We (me and my gf) usally go to java jungle coffee shop that over looks the huntington beach pier.... like a 4 block walk from here.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi Lola. I just came in from washing the car and I see you got stuck with Chinese food. You have my sympathies.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit