So.....who else is here?

by lola28 89 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Thank you Cellist, I have it in front of me but it smells so bad, there is no way that I'm going to eat it. It is 2:24 pm now, I get to leave at four, I'm going shopping so I'll get something to eat at the mall. I'll give the food to my mom.

So what are you up to tonight?

lola

• Cellist
    Cellist

Well, I'll probably play my cello. We have a short concert coming up. Hopefully I'll get to relax a bit and do some reading. What are your plans after work? Besides eating, that is.

Cellist

• lola28
    lola28

I am in need of a few new pair of pants, so after work I'm going to the mall and buying a few. I have to pay my sisters for helping me at work so I'm taking them to buy a few cds, while I'm there I may get one myself. Then I am going to Bath and Body works for lotion and then shoe shopping. I have to get all this done before the Laker game starts at six thirty.

What are you reading?

• Cellist
    Cellist

It sounds as if you have a busy evening ahead of you. I wish we had more stores to shop in here.

I'm reading a P.D.James mystery right now, and a book on the Spanish Inquisition called "The End of Days". Guess which one I'm hoping to have time to read tonight.

Cellist

• Spectre
    Spectre

The only chinese food that I really like is pork fried rice. Is Rage against the machine still on? I like them.

• lola28
    lola28

Hi Spe. no Rage is not on right now, but I really like them now I have Queens of the Stone Age playing. Sometimes when the people next door are loud, I'll play them or Pearl Jam really loud just to get back at them.

I'm so hungry right now.

Cellist have you read any good books lately, I'm up for any suggestions you may have.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Do the Chinese use the flavour enhancer Mono Sodium Glutamate (MSG) to give flavour to otherwise insipid meat that was for a long time in the freezers of their wholesaler suppliers? Is that lovely meaty taste genuine or artificial? Why do they use MSG if their food was full of flavour to begin with?

The same goes for many stock cubes beef, chicken etc at the supermarkets.

• lola28
    lola28

Hello Greendawn, I don't know what is in the food, all I know is that I don't like it.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi lola, I am just listening to 10000 Maniacs, good band. Do you like them?

• lola28
    lola28

Hello Linda, I've never heard of them, tell me what they sound like and I'll ask about them when I go to the cd store tonight.

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit