So.....who else is here?

by lola28 89 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

What are we all up to today? I'm not the only one here am I? Who wants to talk for a while? We can talk about anything, any takers?

lola

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hello Lola. Are you bored again? Why aren't you at the meeting?

Cellist

• lola28
    lola28

Because I am at work, and my meeting starts at six at night. This week was the two day assembly but I "couldn't" get the time off from work, bummer hu? On the other hand I did go out in street work on Friday, I talked to a whole two people.

So why aren't you at meeting?

lola

• Cellist
    Cellist

Really? I haven't been for 14 years.

Cellist

• lola28
    lola28

oh but street work is so much fun....

I'm sitting in my office with the radio on the song "Gold Digger" is on what are you listening to now?

lola

• Cellist
    Cellist

I hated streetwork. I'm currently not listening to anything. Just thinking about heading outside to wash the car. The snow has melted and the sun is shining.

Cellist

• lola28
    lola28

I love the snow but I live in Californa, we never get snow ( at least not in my area). I'm having a fight with my sisters about what to get for lunch, they want Chinese food but I hate the smell so what do you recomend we get?

lola

• Jordan
    Jordan

I got stopped in the street by some JWs today. I was pretty harsh to them...

Anyway, I just got back from the pub, we had a drink with a friend back from uni, I really miss her. Now she's going back to uni till christmas, and I won't see her until then...

• Jordan
    Jordan

Go for a subway!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Pizza. Get pizza. You wouldn't like the snow if you had it as many months as we do. It's very restrictive. Hard to get around in. But, the thing I dislike the most about snow is that it's consistently accompanied by cold.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit