So.....who else is here?

by lola28 89 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I am just getting back into the celebrating after a long time out of that scene, and I have been indulging in the booze again lately. I've missed out on a lot, so there's a lot to make up for.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Been Clubbing?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Yes, I went with some work colleagues on friday night, the first time since I was 20! I had a great time, what I can remember of it, and I will do it again soon, but perhaps with a lower alcohol intake lol. I have generally been going out with dedpoet to a few pubs as well.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Yeah, I like a nice pub. I went through a phase last year clubbing and gigging constantly, but now I'm more than happy to sit down with some friends and enjoy a few pints. Guess I'm getting old...

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Your'e getting old? I am more than twice your age. I'm getting old, your'e just getting older lol.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Perhaps. But it petrifies me that I'm considered an adult now. Just the other day a woman was in the shop with her kid, and she said to the kid, "Give the DVD to the man" I'm standing there thinking, 'what man? there's only me here!'. It scares me.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I'm here!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I can see your point, when I was 20 I was at uni, the jws caught me the year after, and I was apprehensive as I entered adulthood. Now I'm well into middle age, and still apprehensive because of the sheltered life I led in dubland. I f it wasn't for dedpoet's support, I think I'd crack up at the prospect of life outside the org.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Hey Legolas... here have a drink... I'm going to crash, i got a lecture at nine int he morning! have a good night guys... full of doubt now, catch you some other time.... have a good ngiht

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks Jordan, sleep well, see you soon.

Hi Legolas, how are you? I met your daughter Desiree earlier.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit