So.....who else is here?

by lola28 89 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

I know I'm almost older than God, I'll be 22 in 21 days 23 hours and 27 minutes. But who is counting? And yes that is an actual countdown of how long it is till my birthday. Can't wait till Nov.28.

lola

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well, I'm 47 in April, so if you're old, I am positively ancient lol. It'll be the first birthday I've celebrated since I was 21.

• lola28
    lola28

Do you know what you will be doing for your birth day in April?

lola

• Spectre
    Spectre

So Lola, any birthday plans?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Not really, but I will be having some sort of celebration, and I will celebrate Christmas this year as well. It's dedpoets birthday before mine, so I hope to pick up a few tips from him. I am well out of practice at this sort of thing, but learn quickly. Are you going to celebrate your birthday?

• lola28
    lola28

No not yet Spectre, my birthday is on a Monday so I know I'll be at work but I may be able to work something out and have my birthday bash like on Thanksgiving. My sisters birthday is on the 22nd and I think we are all going out to dinner but nothing is set in stone yet.

• Spectre
    Spectre

I still haven't had any sort of birthday party ever, and its been 11 years since I've been out. No holidays either.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Were you raised as a jw spectre? I wasn't, I had a life pre - jw, and I want it back now I'm out.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi Lola. What type of books do you usually read? I might not be around much longer tonight to answer though. Our plans for the evening just took a complete turn about. While we were eating dinner a friend phoned and invited us to a concert.

I like Natalie Merchant. Has she put anything new out lately?

Cellist

• lola28
    lola28

What that is insane, I'm not out yet and even I'm celebrating all the major holidays. When is your birthday Spectre? I have to send you a birthday card and a gift for Christmas, you too Linda both of you get cards and a gift.

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit