2,000 US and 25,000 civilians now dead in Iraq

by Simon 159 Replies latest social current

• searcher
    searcher

*Go do your own research.

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

*Go do your own research

Arrogant comment. Isn't this supposed to be a 'discussion board' where we all learn from eahc other?

• upside/down
    upside/down

"They've" PROVEN that FDR and his administration had cracked the Jap code...and knew in advance that the attack on Pearl Harbor was coming.

So let's start bitching about a REAL war like WWII...all a set up...the ENTIRE country was lied to...the ENTIRE world for that matter.

Some of you still don't "get it"...Empires will do what Empires do... and you're insignificant...

But you can't stand that thought...

FHN...get a life.

You don't know me and never will... you insist on painting me as a Bush supporter...or worse. You're wrong... I paint you as naive and/or ignorant of reality...that you're a pawn...dupped by the powers that be...you actually believe on set of rulers is better than another... which I reiterate as asinine (for the third time).

As Simon is fond of saying...don't paint me with your brush.

Now go worship your political icons in peace...

u/d (of the Simon succeeds again class)

• Simon
    Simon
    *Go do your own research

Arrogant comment. Isn't this supposed to be a 'discussion board' where we all learn from eahc other?

I expect people to know how to use Google or go to MSNBC, CNN etc. Am I supposed to ring people up and read things out to save them the slightest effort whatsoever? I can understand people wanting proof / references to obscure facts but what happened after Sept 11 onwards was every so slightly ALL OVER THE DAMN NEWS MORNING NOON AND NIGHT !!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN...get a life.

I have a life, thank you. You're back for more insulting posts I see.

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

edited: yeah, whatever.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    you actually believe on set of rulers is better than another... which I reiterate as asinine (for the third time).

I bet Europe would beg to differ with you over Hitler.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2
    Am I supposed to ring people up and read things out to save them the slightest effort whatsoever

K, I don't agree with Simon's view of America in general, but this statement I agree with...it amazing me how much people online in general (And no I am NOT just referring to Americans thank you very much) get their info from boards like these. Google people...its a beautiful thing...if you don't like Google may I suggest Yahoo, Altavista...etc...

• Enigma One
  • Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Enigma One,

Ahhh....you are wise....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit