GB says, "Our way of worship will soon be altered."

by Separation of Powers 92 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Juan, that all seems very plausible. Another issue with rural areas is that the population is getting older. The rural halls that I have visited in northern Michigan have almost all retirees. As they die off there really isn't any new blood to replace them. 

• Splash
    Splash
    Juan Viejo2: A series of Public talks and Watchtower Studies will be streamed over the Internet (protected by special logins so that apostates can't sneak in - or the public, for that matter).

The first of these will be on the weekend of April 25th/26th.

A letter has been sent to all BOE's stating equipment to use and when/how to test the stream prior to the actual transmission date. New roles have been defined of "Event Coordinator" and "Technical Contact", and a new jw.org mailbox "event broadcast" has been created to communicate on technical issues between Bethel and the Congregation. The instructions state that if your equipment is not up to spec, then buy new equipment.

The practice session is on Feb 2nd, and is password protected.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Joking= the new form of worship will be the building of flag polls to hang the national flag on lol.

Juan= I can see what you are saying.  In this country they built some large impressive halls,  in some real dead end towns, that clearly in my opinion didn't have enough going for it to support a building of that size. One in particular I can think of has since been closed down and sold off.

• Zoos
    Zoos
    The instructions state that if your equipment is not up to spec, then buy new equipment.

I wonder if HQ will return some of that local savings account money they are holding so the congregations don't have to scrape up yet more money.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

A series of Public talks and Watchtower Studies will be streamed over the Internet

How nice!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Soon, very soon, their way of worship will be altered.  How soon?  Sometime between April 18 and August 10, 2015 as Neptune lines up in 9 degrees of Pisces.  Astrologically, this is a very bad degree, and Neptune residing there will pull down what you call a "dollar".  This is in the house of finances for America, and will be the catalyst for the dollar to become toilet paper (I have been calling them toilet papers because they are not honest dollars).  The dollar, still strong at this writing, is dangerously unstable and is setting up for a crash.

Without the dollar, people will be forced to barter, do without, or trade using gold and silver as currency.  Chances are good that, since they have been de-preparing so long, they will suffer greatly.  Without gold and silver, they cannot get gas to do field circus.  Nor will they have anything to eat.  When the electricity goes unstable, they won't have anything to use as emergency lighting.  They will have to scrounge up all the flashlights, batteries, chargers--and gold and silver--they can from the congregations.  Most of that will go right to the Worldwide Damnation Fund.

Also, this will render it impossible for the jokehovians to cross halfway across the state or more for Grand Boasting Sessions.  Hopefully, a good number will be stranded in Tel Aviv by the dollar collapsing.  (And it will teach them a lesson that it is dumb to do short missions halfway around the world with Saturn in Sagittarius and an unstable dollar.)  Of course, they are going to revalue the pledged contributions in silver or gold, because the scum at the top do not want to take a bath by getting toilet paper denominated donations only.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

WTWizard:

Soon, very soon, their way of worship will be altered.  How soon?  Sometime between April 18 and August 10, 2015 as Neptune lines up in 9 degrees of Pisces.

No. Just... no.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

It's probably just the COs way of pumping up the great tribulation

this would alter their way of worship

the GB would never admit or say anything that would shine a light on law suits, pedo cases, income, wealth, etc. 

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    They are going to say sell of all the Kingdom Halls, send the money to "Mother", and from then on all meet in basements like in the recent picture. LOL
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    Phunny, Phizzy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit