GB says, "Our way of worship will soon be altered."

by Separation of Powers 92 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

"The brother said that the GB want us all to know that soon, very soon our way of worship will be altered by this wicked world."

If this report is true and is repeated by other C.O.'s, the wording indicates that the Magnificent 7 are priming the sheep for enforced changes by "superior authorities" - not from within the Org.

"Enforced" selling of K.H.'s, (due to lawsuits) necessitating the almagamation of neighbouring congregations?

We'll see.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Its more of the same...

Lets call it "cotton candy" or "fairy floss"...  It is something that seems like it is full of substance, but in reality is just a lot of air that fizzles to nothing in a quick amount of time!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

We aren't talking about self supporting propaganda bullshit that the sheep can feed on

are we ?

The point being is the WTS. likes to sensationalize something  little into something that really isn't . They do this to keep people on alert or in state of expecting fear. 

This in turn stirs people to attend their meetings and even go out in service more distributing literature, in an effort to appease Yahweh.   

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They are a reactionary group of dumb-dumbs. I don't worry one damn bit about the end of the world. If it happens, I'll take my chances as a "doubter." 

If there is a God, I must rank higher than Pedo-protectors and Real Estate flipping cults. 

DD

• Listener
    Listener

I was talking to a JW relative last week and what they said floored me.  They said that very soon Jehovah would be gradually bringing in the new system of things. At the time I was more concerned about their family situation and focused on discussing this rather than that casual comment.

It was the word gradually that was really strange.  The idea has been mentioned on here before that the GB may make the bold statement that the GT has started to gain more control over the r&f.

I don't know what to make of it as no-one else has mentioned the idea. 

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Evidently the GT started when Candice Conti won in court! Then you have Russia banning the Dubs at every turn.. Hey, take your pick! 

DD

• UFCFan
    UFCFan

They mean we'll start bowing down to JW.org logos.

Seriously though, this is most likely another thing to keep everyone in panic mode, because the end is coming soon, obviously.

• Stealth
    Stealth

woo-woo

• freein2004
    freein2004

DATA-DOG, Too funny! "Real Estate Flipping Cults"

That was my good laugh for the day. Thanks! :)

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Separation of Powers:

She then reminds me how much Jehovah loves me and the urgency of the times.  She says, "The brother said that the GB want us all to know that soon, very soon our way of worship will be altered by this wicked world."

Their 'special announcements' are never particularly exciting.

If their previous form is anything to go by, it's probably another Kingdom News 'campaign', though it could refer to yet another nutty change in doctrine.

The 'GB' is basically just making it up as they go along.

Or it could just be speculation based on gossip.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit