Scottish Festgoers...

by LittleToe 169 Replies latest members meetups

• gumby
    gumby
    Either way, I've been saving money for a year and plan on doing a little time in Europe before 2005.

Not to be rude or anything........but could you take me along and pay my way since you got so much dough? I asked Valis to take me and he wouldn't. I sit real quiet, hardly eat much, don't snoor or pass gas, and have real nice manners. I have also learned to keep my hands to myself most of the time.

Gumleech

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Robyn:
    It seems that some can make one date and not the other, and others the other date and not the first.
    I'm happy to mix it up a little and make both

Gumby:
    FMZ refutes all that you just said about yourself...
    You're still welcome to come though. If we can survive Valis, we can survive anything!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

LT, where exactly is it being held and if you're in the highlands, what about some good 'ol mountain walking, eh?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    LT, where exactly is it being held and if you're in the highlands, what about some good 'ol mountain walking, eh?

Oh, Hell Yeah! *dons hiking boots* Hell Yeah. Robyn

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ballistic:
    I'm in the Hebridean Islands.
    I have to drive down through the Highlands to get to the Cetral belt, but given that Inverness (for example) is a further three hour drive North of Glasgow, it might make it prohibitive for some.

I've not got any details together about venues, yet, in the vain hope that some of my compatriots might like to offer some advice.
    That generally isn't the difficult part. Dates tend to be more awkward.
    After this weekend I'll maybe suggest a venue, to especially help folks who have flight bookings to make.

Finer details will be forthcoming ASAP, but I do have a few fun things in mind.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Not to be rude or anything........but could you take me along and pay my way since you got so much dough? I asked Valis to take me and he wouldn't. I sit real quiet, hardly eat much, don't snoor or pass gas, and have real nice manners. I have also learned to keep my hands to myself most of the time.

Gumleech

Hehehe, Gumby. How's about that? I sit quiet, hardly eat much and have real nice manners too. So, with that in mind, may I politely tell you to stuff it?

I really do enjoy squeezing a penny until Lincoln screams but still, I worry that I've saved enough for myself to make the trip. Do you mind waiting until I I make my big move on Wall Street? We'll float across the pond on the windfall.

Robyn

• bisous
    bisous

Sorry folks...I was just being pouty! let me have my moment.... of course, please carry on and arrange it for the date the most can be there at once. Worst case scenario, LT ... I'll give ya a phone call when there and see if something can be coordinated spontaneously with folk that might be around....and plan accordingly.

I'm there for quite a bit... ALSO ... FrenchBaby! we should meet up for coffee or a kir or Something! I'll be in Paris for at least a week! If its okay, I'll PM you....

ooo la la! 3 weeks till vacation and ma belle France!

Vacation 2

• Robdar
    Robdar
    FrenchBaby! we should meet up for coffee or a kir or Something! I'll be in Paris for at least a week! If its okay, I'll PM you....

ooo la la! 3 weeks till vacation and ma belle France

I am totally envious! Have lots of fun and hug FBF for me, please.

Robyn

• Robdar
    Robdar

If there is anybody who is well versed in Scottish history please let me know. I want to talk to you about where some of the old Templar artifacts might be found.

What are the trains like in Scotland? Do they get to most of the country including the highlands?

Robyn

• bisous
    bisous

Robdar-

If you are around during that timeframe, you should join us ... I have read many of your posts with interest and would enjoy meeting you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit