Scottish Festgoers...

by LittleToe 169 Replies latest members meetups

• Gadget
    Gadget

The weekend of the 25th would be much better for me, I have a family function on the 4th (My baby sister is moving down under for a few years) so wouldn't be able to make it if it was then. And I would prefer Edinburgh to Glasgow, its a much nicer place and I have free accomodation there with my cousin. If anyone wanted to stay on a bit longer before or after I live 2hrs south of Edinburgh, and I've also got non-jw family who do b&b 20 min north of Edinburgh and also on Arran so might be able to get you a good deal!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Gadget,

How do I get in touch with you?

Rob

• Englishman
    Englishman

Quite a coincidence, all this. My Scots sister-in-law has just popped down for a couple of days. Her family owns Glen Fiddich and Gordons, so we get some of the home brew. She's also brought some of the more upmarket brew, Robbie Dhu.

..and when she comes in the pub she even manages to talk the owners into accepting Scottish currency too.

Englishman.

• qwerty
    qwerty

My rota at work is changing and I won't find out till tonight. I think that's one of the weekends I am in!

Gadget if Iam off I could do with taking you up on the offer of B&B near Edinburgh.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Sounds good for me too gadget... hope they've got a big place!!

Bull!

• fifi
    fifi

Dates seem OK. Will have to check on air-fare though and it would be good to take up the offer of B&B too. Anyone have anymore info on this? This would be my first fest so I'd like it to be as good as possible.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Anybody want to share rooms?

Robyn

• bisous
    bisous

well crap LT and here I was all excited cuz i'm there through the 9th and ya said the 4th...and now its changed so probably not gonna see my way clear to turn round and fly back in 2-3 weeks....dammitalltahellanywayz!!!

lol, typical kimpossible luck...i know you'll all toss back more than a few in my absence, eh? try one fer me willya?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Chances are that I'm going to be around the Central Belt on the weekends of the 4th AND the 25th. We could always go for both

It'll increase the chances that everyone can meet up with some folks.

We could have a "Scotland in September" DualFest.
    We're breaking new ground here

• Robdar
    Robdar

I like the 25th. However, if you all decide to do it earlier, it's fine with me. I wont be able to attend an earlier fest but I may still come over a week or so later and traipse about. Either way, I've been saving money for a year and plan on doing a little time in Europe before 2005.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit