Scottish Festgoers...

by LittleToe 169 Replies latest members meetups

• Gadget
    Gadget
    We're going to bed???

I meant individually, not all of us together........

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So did I, but I'm game to try anything once
    Do you think the hotel would throw us out for over-occupancy???

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

well, it's now the 25th here downunder (we're always leading the world!!!!) so..............................

Say a big

G?day! from downunder to those who gather at the Scottish Fest!

Cheers, Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• Sirona
    Sirona

Well well well

It sounds like the fest is going great.

I just got a text from Gadget with some gossip! He says that they've got photographic evidence of Qwerty wearing womens clothing!

LOL Perhaps they're all dressing up?

Sirona

• qwerty
    qwerty

Sirona/All

Hello Duckies!

Got back late last night from the Orgy, ermmmm..... I mean Apostafest (flippin traffic congestion) so I did have time to come on the board to confirm or deny this! You all have to wait for Gadget to post his pictures LOL.

I will be uploading some of my pics soon, so anyone interested can see!

It was nice to meet our three lovely ladies that went.

Cheers Gadget for the rally driving lift from your house to Edinburgh and back.

LT - Thanks for organising the meetup. Hope you had a safe journey back up country.

Qwerty

• qwerty
    qwerty

Just a quick link to where me, LT and Gadget went to confess our sins the Sunday morning!

http://www.rosslynchapel.org.uk/

http://www.kt-scotland.fsnet.co.uk/grail.htm ..............< Very interesting

Yep me and Gadget went with LT to the service and then had a tour. It's an amazing building, it's got large frame around it now with a roof to protect it. You can go up stairs on the outside scafolding and look down on the Church. You can imagine how much history this building as, built in 1446 is one of the oldest Chapels in Scotland.

Qwerty

• qwerty
    qwerty

Got to go to work.....L8R

• Robdar
    Robdar

I'm glad you guys made it back safely.

I just got home because US Airways overbooked and I had to stay the night in Philadelphia.

I want to thank you all for the lovely time. I had so much fun in Scotland! Well, except for the few times that I got cornered by somebody who wanted to tell me just what is wrong with the USA and GWB and wouldn't shutup but keeping going on about it. Wasn't that fun, FF?

Gadget, It was great meeting you. You are a hoot! Thanks for the fellowship and the beers!

Qwerty, it was great meeting you too. How are the dogs? Hey, has any one ever told you that you look quite dashing in lady's clothing?

Freedom Fighter (cheeky meenkey) thank you for showing me around Glasgow. I had a fabulous time! You asked me which one I liked better, Glasgow or Edinburgh, and I laughed off my answer. After having thought about it, my answer is: Glasgow. But it was a hard decision. Afterall, Edinburgh has King Arthur's Seat (which I loved viewing from all points in the city) but I had more fun in Glasgow. You had much to do with that. You are an excellent hostess. I can only pray that we will recover from seeing the naked guy singing "Amazing Grace".

Ross, as always, it was good to see you. Thank you for the tour of Edinburgh--and for turning me on to Haggus. What was the dish called? Was it Haggus, Tatters and Neeps? Delicious! Oh, and thank you for not being "rrr-ooo-d" to that spider by setting it on fire! And hey, did you know that your "American accent" sucks?

Thanks again everybody! We must do it again sometimes.

Much love,

Robyn

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sorry I couldn't make it, I sent you a PM Little Toe.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Robyn

Good to know you got back safe and sound.

The Dawgies are fine thanks. I hope you are able to swipe back your little fellow (Dog, for anyone who thinks I am talking about Robyns X husband)

It was really nice getting to know you. Is your Glasscow (

No pics yet sorry anyone who's bothered!

2 am must go to bed.

Qwerty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit