Scottish Festgoers...

by LittleToe 169 Replies latest members meetups

• qwerty
    qwerty

LT

I am still awaiting to see my new rota for work. The management can suck sometimes! well most time where I work.

The 25th is still the best date for me.

Q

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

4th (maybe Glasgow):

• LittleToe
    • Bisous
    • Bull01lay
    • FreedomFighter
    • Simon & Ang
    • Sirona & Alien ??
    • StillaJWExElder

25th (maybe Edinburgh):

• LittleToe
    • Fifi
    • FunkyDerek
    • FrenchBabyFace ??
    • Gadget
    • Qwerty ??
    • Robdar

Others, yet to express a preference:

• Ballistic
    • IgnoredOne
    • Reboot

I'll post weblinks and some kind of loose itinerary tonight...

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Och Aye Whoops - a - daisy... I've gotta change the dates I'll be coming!!

Unfortunately, my ex has screwed up her holiday arrangements, which has a knock on effect of when I get my little girl.. so I'm gonna have to say the 25th is now favourite for me!!

WIMMIN!!!!

Bull!

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Explains why they travel to other countries more than we do huh Robdar? I can't even get to Dallas for that price

Xena, I hear ya. My eyes almost popped when I read the price. I wish that you were going. We could have some fun, girlfriend.

Scotsman, thanks for the word of caution.

Robyn

Edited to add: Xena, I have found some reasonable rates on American Airlines. If you've got that Euro hankering, pm me and I'll share the details.

• Robdar
    Robdar

If things go as planned, I should be arriving in Glasgow on Tuesday, the 21st for the fest. I want to visit with as many as would want to visit. I can take planes, trains and automobiles to get where I need to go. If anybody wants to get together, pm me and we'll do so.

Also, if you all know of any nice, single, men between the ages of 38 and 45, I hope that you will think of your friend Robyn and introduce us.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Robyn,

Yeah, RyanAir fly to all the 'other' airports. I found this out when I was tempted to fly to Oslo for £20 when my friend told me the airport they fly to was 2 hours outside the city.

I'm tempted to fly to Edinburgh with Ryan Air. £60 return from London. Cheaper than the train and much quicker than by coach. Edinburgh does only have one airport right?

-

Ignored One.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Ignored one, yep, as far as I can tell, Edinburgh has only one airport. London, on the other hand....

I hope to get to meet you.

Robyn

• scotsman
    scotsman

Yip, there's only one airport here in Edinburgh, but I prefer the train between London and Edinburgh as it cuts the time consuming connections.

• ballistic
    ballistic

LT, Big brother will have to get back to you about this.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Ugh! I am going to buy my ticket today. I am so excited and yet so reluctant. I mean, that's a lot of money for a ticket and I have saved for so long.......what the hell, you only live once, right?

UGH!

Robyn *loves to squeeze a penny until Lincoln grunts*

LT, any updates as to who all is attending?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit