Scottish Festgoers...

by LittleToe 169 Replies latest members meetups

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey LT,

Got an updated list of who all is attending the fest?

See yas soon!

Rob

• Gadget
    Gadget

I'm definitely going to be there now, I just got confirmation of being able to get time off from work yesterday! I won't be able to get there until the Saturday morning because of how late I finish on the Friday, but it looks like I'll be doing a bit of partying then anyway, lol.

See you all soon!

• qwerty
    qwerty

Same here to matey peeps!

Stopping off at Gadgets Friday night and then we're going up together Saturday a.m

Qwerty

• Gadget
    Gadget

Only a few more days then I get to party, wahoo! So whats the final tally on who's going?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

25th September (Edinburgh):

• LittleToe
    • FreedomFighter
    • Gadget & Sister
    • Qwerty
    • Robdar
    • Ballistic ??
    • FrenchBabyFace ??
    • IgnoredOne ??
    • Sirona & Alien ??
    • Anyone else who wants to turn up ??

Itinerary:

For a map of the general area, which you can zoom in and out of, try this:
    Edinburgh Map
    You'll find Princes Street, Chungs, The Castle and parking are in the middle of the map. You'll see Leith on the top right, and zooming out further will show you the main roads.

If anyone needs my Cellphone number, in case of folks getting lost that weekend, just PM me for it.
    Alternatively, Gadget is travelling first thing Saturday morning (I'm gonna be outahere from Wednesday morning, on a business trip).

• Gadget
    Gadget
  • Sunday Morning Rosslyn Chapel 10:30 service, 12:00 Open to tour (£5)
  • Do I have to hide my pentagram when we got there? And what do you normally wear for church, should I dig out one of my old meeting suits?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It's only a suggestion, if folks want to go.
    Personally (if we go) I'll be dressing casual.

I'm heading off on the early morning boat, so I'll be off the Forum for about a week.
    See ya on Saturday

• Xena
    Xena

hey LT check your PM's

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Personally (if we go)

You mean if we make it out of bed after our partying on the saturday........

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

We're going to bed???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit